THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Ohio: No tuck rule in place. We chutt but we don't tuck.

Hot pink or Bullfrog green.

I dont think we want to see bullfrog green...that probably means someone wasn't baby sitting him Friday night...haha

what if they have a long torso?

look, Im a fatty and tall, I manage to get my shirt tucked in, no reason anyone else cant lol

Collared shirts,

What color do they have to be or is there a limited selection to choose from?

anything that isnt pink, thats reserved for War Eagle

look, Im a fatty and tall, I manage to get my shirt tucked in, no reason anyone else cant lol

hehe I'm with you. My shirt is always tucked in.

He tried to bring that outfit to St. Louis, I made him take it back into his house...

Man, what is it with that guy? Next thing you know he will be sporting a straw hat and chewing on wheat grass while at the course..

I'd be afraid to chutt with my shirt untucked. What if the the handle of the putter got caught up in my untucked shirt. Nothing more embarrassing than duffing a chutt.

I'd be afraid to chutt with my shirt untucked. What if the the handle of the putter got caught up in my untucked shirt. Nothing more embarrassing than duffing a chutt.

yes, I agree with this

it is such a delicate shot, there can be no obstacles in your way

You're already in the rough with a putter.. Can it get worse? hahahaha

Ohio tucks, just not shirts...

Sorry, that is creepy on a whole new level.

Apparently people's waistline get too hot based on the last thread on the topic. Some people just do not want to and its their choice I guess. I prefer it and am glad to hear others do too.

May have a conflict with colors.

yes. Having to hit it twice from the rough with a putter

I dont think we want to see bullfrog green...that probably means someone wasn't baby sitting him Friday night...haha

Well I'm rooming with the guy but that doesn't mean I'm babysitting the tadpole .

sure can, you could have to attempt the same shot again

I really wish someone was playing a broomstick this weekend and chutted with it....chutting with a cheater stick...

I really wish someone was playing a broomstick this weekend and chutted with it....chutting with a cheater stick...

Im sure someone will have one

Just cant use it for the contest, but its ALWAYS an option out on the course!

and I LOVE that all it took with a shirt tuck in comment to blow this thread up!

I might not bring any wedges this weekend. Just a regular putter, belly putter, and broomstick putter. Always good to have options when chutting

and I LOVE that all it took with a shirt tuck in comment to blow this thread up!

doesn't take much. Everyone seems to be pretty excited for it. Except for Bullfrog. He will flip out when he finds out there is a SeeMore putting contest

Back