THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Hope this course isn't tight or lots of out of bounds. My TEE game is abysmal worst it's been all year. Bright side putting and chipping is brilliant right now.

I might not bring any wedges this weekend. Just a regular putter, belly putter, and broomstick putter. Always good to have options when chutting

please do, this could lead to a epic time on Saturday, unfortunately I'll just be a chutting spectator

Hope this course isn't tight or lots of out of bounds. My TEE game is abysmal worst it's been all year. Bright side putting and chipping is brilliant right now.

Depends on the hole buddy.. I'm sure you'll get it dialed in.

not a ton of OB, only a few holes where it comes into play, but the layout isnt real condusive to spraying away off of the tee

I might not bring any wedges this weekend. Just a regular putter, belly putter, and broomstick putter. Always good to have options when chutting

Can't wait to hear about your bunker putting play. The broomstick putter would probably be good for those longer bunker plays.

haha you mean Captain Awesome? Man, Indiana was a blast.. No sneak attack hello's this time Brock!! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Anyone seen Brock? Anyone? Man this sucks he didn't show..i can't believe hes not here.... BROCK?!?! (Brock) Hey guys whats up? I've been on the end of the range for like 30 minutes...

Anyone seen Brock? Anyone? Man this sucks he didn't show..i can't believe hes not here.... BROCK?!?! (Brock) Hey guys whats up? I've been on the end of the range for like 30 minutes...

I don't know that it could have been more obvious that we were all THPers either haha -- The THP talk was epic.

I don't know that it could have been more obvious that we were all THPers either haha -- The THP talk was epic.

I know everyone watching each other and trading off clubs to hit and talking....not sure how it wasn't picked up. But it was great meeting him for the first time in maybe the most epic ice-breaking way ever..

Can't wait to hear about your bunker putting play. The broomstick putter would probably be good for those longer bunker plays.

Ive seen dleavitt hit it 130 out of the bunker, Im sure Dean can do that too!

I wish I could make this. I'm pretty sure the tour van still has some of my beer on it.

Looks like partly cloudy and high 57 Saturday, high is a little better Sunday at 61.

Not the best conditions, but definitely better than it was the last few weekends. Pretty excited for the weekend, need to get some practice in, I've been really slacking in the golf game. Three rounds in 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks like partly cloudy and high 57 Saturday, high is a little better Sunday at 61.

Not the best conditions, but definitely better than it was the last few weekends. Pretty excited for the weekend, need to get some practice in, I've been really slacking in the golf game. Three rounds in 6 weeks.

Right on buddy! Get out there this week and play a few!

I know everyone watching each other and trading off clubs to hit and talking....not sure how it wasn't picked up. But it was great meeting him for the first time in maybe the most epic ice-breaking way ever..

Why is this on my shoulders? I was one of the first ones on the range. People should have been coming up to me lol. I'm alittle shy and didn't really know anyone til CG13 showed up next to me.

It's all good. Made for a THP classic moment. I'll make sure there is no confusion this time around.

Sucks you can't golf with everyone but there is plenty of time to BS.

Why is this on my shoulders? I was one of the first ones on the range. People should have been coming up to me lol. I'm alittle shy and didn't really know anyone til CG13 showed up next to me.

It's all good. Made for a THP classic moment. I'll make sure there is no confusion this time around.

Sucks you can't golf with everyone but there is plenty of time to BS.

The demo time is a great way to wander and chat. So much time to hit clubs and talk shop.

Saves on sore backs Sunday morning too hahaha

Is there a coincidence that the ones that are out "practicing" for this are fairly small in stature?

I kid I kid. :bulgy-eyes:

That's right!

Was there a skymark on the putter?

not the putter, but I do recall jsut minutes earlier one ending up on a driver

Is there a coincidence that the ones that are out "practicing" for this are fairly small in stature?

I kid I kid. :bulgy-eyes:
I've been practicing. I loaded the bed of my truck with every piece of golf equipment I own, then unloaded it. Then loaded it again, then unloaded it.

Back is good to go!

I've been practicing. I loaded the bed of my truck with every piece of golf equipment I own, then unloaded it. Then loaded it again, then unloaded it.

Back is good to go!

hahaha what a champion. You're the man. I definitely appreciate your commitment and efforts in ATL and soon to be Ohio.

hahaha what a champion. You're the man. I definitely appreciate your commitment and efforts in ATL and soon to be Ohio.
No problem bro! Would gladly do it again if need be, want to make sure people have a good time and get to get their hands on the equipment they want to try out.

I was hitting the driver really well a few days ago, so I am stoked for Round 2 with the Miyazaki B. Asha on Saturday Morning.

No problem bro! Would gladly do it again if need be, want to make sure people have a good time and get to get their hands on the equipment they want to try out.

I'll never forget you basically yelling at me to take the whole set of DPC's out and rummaging through the bags for them.

I was so happy to just get my hands on the 7I and you want out of your way to throw together a makeshift almost set....class act dude!

That's right!

Was there a skymark on the putter?

No sky mark on the putter, but I think his driver had one on the back third of the crown...it will probably go down as the "best" sky marking I have ever seen.

No sky mark on the putter, but I think his driver had one on the back third of the crown...it will probably go down as the "best" sky marking I have ever seen.

I think War and JB will be able to shwo you another good one

Back