THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Canadian is gonna jinx us with his hourly weather updates

Dumb spell check. Canadan!

all this excitement for the putters humors me... its the only club in my bag i really dont get excited for even when i it it well

all this excitement for the putters humors me... its the only club in my bag i really dont get excited for even when i it it well

So you will probably bow out of the 2 putter contests huh? :D

Why did you only play 7 holes?

I knew it was coming, but I thought it would be elsewhere...burned

I will say my neighbor is usually kryptonite so it was good to play well once

Wore a pretty good blister on my thumb tonight doing some pre-Ohio range work. So there it is, that is my excuse for sucking this weekend. LOL.

Wore a pretty good blister on my thumb tonight doing some pre-Ohio range work. So there it is, that is my excuse for sucking this weekend. LOL.

Seriously?, blame it on range time??? Next.....

My excuse for sucking this weekend is I suck at Golf... no other excuses. :banghead:

I just plan on having fun, I dont care how I play.

My excuse for sucking this weekend is I suck at Golf... no other excuses. :banghead:

It will be a common theme this weekend lol

Mike and Canadan,

This looks like its going to a heck of an event. Your efforts have been incredible and I am sure appreciated by all. Wish I could have made this but I hope to tee it up with you guys another time.

I just plan on having fun, I dont care how I play.

You obviously know I don't care much about how I play. How many shots did I have getting out of that one bunker on the front nine? 4? Before JB told me to pick it up. LOL. We were spectators as JB and Skittle locked horns.

went to Ohio today...apparently they heard JB was coming this weekend and named a road after him.
i mean, he is kind of a big deal...

8095419150_8a1f45b22b_z.jpg

You obviously know I don't care much about how I play. How many shots did I have getting out of that one bunker on the front nine? 4? Before JB told me to pick it up. LOL. We were spectators as JB and Skittle locked horns.

Locked horns? Us? I didn't think it was that close. :D Although he did own me on the front 9, no question about that. It was some fun golf that is for sure.

went to Ohio today...apparently they heard JB was coming this weekend and named a road after him.
i mean, he is kind of a big deal...

8095419150_8a1f45b22b_z.jpg

Named after the Mrs. of course.

Locked horns? Us? I didn't think it was that close. :D Although he did own me on the front 9, no question about that. It was some fun golf that is for sure.

It was. Bogey and I made the turn and started playing some decent golf. I shaved 12 strokes from the front to the back, and I know Bogey had to of shed quite a few himself. I don't even remember who beat who. Last I knew, I think you were up by 3 on Skittle going into 18.

It was. Bogey and I made the turn and started playing some decent golf. I shaved 12 strokes from the front to the back, and I know Bogey had to of shed quite a few himself. I don't even remember who beat who. Last I knew, I think you were up by 3 on Skittle going into 18.

He knows who won, so that is all that matters of course...hehe

That round of golf ranks in my top 3 funnest rounds I have ever played.

Back