THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

So I was looking at the Bing Maps of Pipestone, is the parking lot as close to the range as it appears? If so I'm glad I don't have a bad slice......

ehh, it would be a heck of a slice

So I was looking at the Bing Maps of Pipestone, is the parking lot as close to the range as it appears? If so I'm glad I don't have a bad slice......

just stick to the wedges, and bring an extra wallet to take home all those singles you win from people.

ehh, it would be a heck of a slice
You have met me, correct?

Also, I just measured it on google maps, we are looking at a total distance travel of about 230ish yards. That's right in my wheelhouse.

You have met me, correct?

Also, I just measured it on google maps, we are looking at a total distance travel of about 230ish yards. That's right in my wheelhouse.

im telling you man, if I take my old D2 away from my brother Rob, he will out "power fade" you all day long

Note to self, Park the Deanvoy on the opposite side of lot

If you are having a power fade contest, I'm in!

If you are having a power fade contest, I'm in!

me too, just need to get my hands on a SF 2.0 or the Nike VRS....my go to power fade clubs

me too, just need to get my hands on a SF 2.0 or the Nike VRS....my go to power fade clubs

see you are a fake. A real power fader can do it with any driver hehe

see you are a fake. A real power fader can do it with any driver hehe

these clubs accentuate the power fade for me

so im mad at u guys
i went out and hits some balls into the net and tried to loosen up for this weekend and my skin prbs that i brought home from deployment flared on my hands and now im running around with a bottle of lotion trying to rescue my dried out hands
ggggrrrrrrr lol

my bad there, plenty of time to talk about this nonsense this weekend.

Hoping to give the Classic another run on Saturday. The first few times I hit it, I didnt like it at all. but over the last 3-4 times Ive hit it, Ive started to really dig it, lots of sim distances, but I liked what I saw regardless

Well that's the club I'm looking forward to trying out especially with the different shaft options.

Haven't looked at the layout it will com in handy on dogleg right holes

Well that's the club I'm looking forward to trying out especially with the different shaft options.

Yeah tons of success out on thp and its starting to grow on me

Well got out for a quick nine and my swing is coming back. I am actually killing my driver. So maybe my A game will show up....

Nice Gregory!! Bring that big game.

New update..

Sat: 59
Sun: 67

Awesome.

I sure hope to. That looks like great weather to me!

New SeeMore X Series will be in Ohio? Hell yes!

New SeeMore X Series will be in Ohio? Hell yes!

Awesome just got.. Awesomer..

I am extremely excited to hear that, and will definitely be rolling at will. I can't wait to see what that new insert is like.

Wow this thread blew up again between my drive to Dublin golfing and driving home.

Got out to play Riviera Golf Club across from muirfield country club today and played really well except driver was kinda helter skelter, irons were on, wedges were good even out of the wet packed hard as asphalt bunkers, putting was interesting as the greens were super fast.

I'm ready to go for the weekend and still got one round left this week.

One more day of work than heading to cincy on thursday.

Just got done playing 9 and shot a 43 with 4 doubles and some birdies and bogeys mixed in lol, interesting that I was hitting the ball that well and haven't played for 2 weeks, its a biotch trying to putt through leaves though, that's were all my doubles came in except 1.

Forgot to add I played the B330s again and just love that ball the more I play it, down to 6 balls though!

This week can't go by quick enough for me. I am really looking forward to seeing all you guys again as well as meeting new golf buddies. Plus, the Tour Van just makes it all that more awesome. Come on week lets go.

Can't wait to hear about those SeeMore putters when I get there since I probably won't be there Saturday to try them out. They look amazing, I'm totally jealous of you guys!

Shot 39...I'm ready

Back