THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Perhaps I will ride with One-T to help some things become more possible. I need to finagle a thing or two.

Where exactly in Ohio is this taking place?
thats awesome dude!!! Please. because apparently I suck and no one wants to ride with me

thats awesome dude!!! Please. because apparently I suck and no one wants to ride with me

I'm trying pal. What kind of time frame would be working with (leaving/arriving etc)?

I'm trying pal. What kind of time frame would be working with (leaving/arriving etc)?
leave thursday night or friday morning and come home sunday at some point.

I'd totally ride with you dude.. How about you meet at my place and I'll drive us from there? hahahaha

I'd totally ride with you dude.. How about you meet at my place and I'll drive us from there? hahahaha
how far are you...an hour? hahaha

You still in AsheVegas? Probably 400 miles.. Can't be more than 6 hours.

Yeah, ok, that's definitely an easy trek for sure. Yeah, I40 to I75 and right at 400 miles is nothing. Let me see what I can do.

3 contests in 1 day? That's pretty damn awesome.

I dont think it's too much to ask for attendees to be Albatross Club members, not too much to ask at all.

For those wavering on the idea of coming or not, look at it this way. The THP Tour Van Events ended last weekend, HOWEVER, there was a gathering being planned by a few that made a huge trek down to Atlanta. THP decided to fire up the Tour Van again and make this little Ohio gathering something a bit more special. That's pretty damn awesome.

Reactions: JB
how far are you...an hour? hahaha

haha it's about 40 mins from my place.

Yeah, ok, that's definitely an easy trek for sure. Yeah, I40 to I75 and right at 400 miles is nothing. Let me see what I can do.

Especially with a co-pilot to chat with and switch off. Can't wait to meet you guys in person!

One-T and T.C. if you guys need help planning/finding hotels, let me know!

Plane tickets haven't budged. Love the hype for this event!

u sure are a nice fella

no problem guys, looks to be almost an identical drive mileage wise than it was for us to head to ATL, really hoping this works out for the 2 of you!

Okay. Actually, If someone could pick me up at one of the airports, I have a good chance at going to this.

we should get a house to rent if there are rnough people it will be CHEAP!!

Hotel Room Booked.
Feel better now that that is out of the way.

we should get a house to rent if there are rnough people it will be CHEAP!!

I tried to throw my wife out for the weekend....bad idea to do to someone pregnant

I wouldnt know where to start on that, butif you do, probably can go as far south as West Chester and as far north as Dayton with a bunch of places between

Okay. Actually, If someone could pick me up at one of the airports, I have a good chance at going to this.

what date and time u coming in? I'll be sort of tied up a bit, but Im sure we can work to get you taken care of

When are you planning on flying in? I might be your huckleberry!

How far is UD from where all the festivites are going down? My cousin is in school there.

Back