THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Finished my schedule for October, I'm in for Saturday and Sunday!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Glad you can make it CG. Looking forward to meeting you.

thats awesome bro, I want to play a round with you if I can get this done. I know you have been working on your game(pace of play) and I cant wait to see the new you. Plus, your one cool cat.

Figures I work. If someone doesn't trade with me they're all dead to me if they need a trade.

Figures I work. If someone doesn't trade with me they're all dead to me if they need a trade.

Get that thing traded and commit Griff!!!

Plus, it's a two day event. Get down for at least one day!

That is awesome and would be incredible.

Ill tell you what. We will have a 3rd contest and it will be AWESOME if one of these 2 things happen.

If we can get to 25 attendees
We get to 20 and all are Albatross Club Members

this is awesome JB. You are right about one thing, You are a big deal! This is awesome. What # we up to officially?

what hotel you guys staying at?

We are in a Homewood Suites. Its a little bit further, but it can accommodate 3 people (sort of) and has parking for the Tour Van. Plus its Hilton family and we use their point system.

this is awesome JB. You are right about one thing, You are a big deal! This is awesome. What # we up to officially?

19 both days. Lots of fence dwellers too. Get your boys in check Froggert!

I haven't had a round with One-T or TC. Man I hope to get to see all of you guys play. Maybe I just spectate. Lol fudge that. I'm gaming!

I think bullfrog is excited about this?

Deano, I'd be flying into Dayton at about 10:30. Can anybody pick me up? I don't want to book this and be stuck at the airport. Haha

thats awesome bro, I want to play a round with you if I can get this done. I know you have been working on your game(pace of play) and I cant wait to see the new you. Plus, your one cool cat.

would absolutely love to get a round in with you again buddy. Its been my goal all year to eliminate my slow play - still work in progress - but the no swingthought - step up and hit is a good thing. looking forward to a round.

Glad you can make it CG. Looking forward to meeting you.

heard some amazing things about you War Eagle - congratulations on your MORGAN CUP CAPTAIN PICK! cant wait to meet you as well.

heard some amazing things about you War Eagle - congratulations on your MORGAN CUP CAPTAIN PICK! cant wait to meet you as well.
The good stuff is all true. The not so good stuff, dont pay that any attention. :alien: Thanks buddy, appreciate that.

I think his list of demands just grew exponentially..

if you need any help with this. Don't hesitate to ask for my help. As Ohioians we need to get this EPIC. Need to figure out something to get the group from the Ohio boys.

I think bullfrog is excited about this?
Dude I am! I was hoping to make a Tour stop and now I am for sure. This fall outing was originally for me cuz I was complaining about having a close one. Lol

if you need any help with this. Don't hesitate to ask for my help. As Ohioians we need to get this EPIC. Need to figure out something to get the group from the Ohio boys.

Deano is doing all the hard stuff, I'm just along for the ride like everyone else for the most part..

Best thing you can do is get your boys to sign up. We've had some awesome times in Ohio and they all need to do their part and show up for something this great.

Deano, I'd be flying into Dayton at about 10:30. Can anybody pick me up? I don't want to book this and be stuck at the airport. Haha

Would that be Friday or Saturday? It might be hard for Saturday for some because of the demo & contest part of the day being at that time

Would that be Friday or Saturday? It might be hard for Saturday for some because of the demo & contest part of the day being at that time

what JB said, if its friday AM it might not be a problem, post your info on here and we will all figure it out together

Here it is with CG13 on board

Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):

Saturday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**10yarddraw
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**INgolfer
**Bogey317
**JeffReedMO
**CG13

Sunday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**10yardDraw
**Bogey317
MarcW
**JeffReedMO
**CG13

Pairings TBD.​

hope u can make it man, my brother had good things to say about you when you guys met up!

Mikedean, i love how you have the Albatross members with **

We are in a Homewood Suites. Its a little bit further, but it can accommodate 3 people (sort of) and has parking for the Tour Van. Plus its Hilton family and we use their point system.
I have got to the point where I prefer a suites type hotel anymore. hell, its more room, a kitchen, etc. thanks for letting me know.

I am guessing the car isnt coming as well?

The good stuff is all true. The not so good stuff, dont pay that any attention. :alien: Thanks buddy, appreciate that.

Haha, ditto and it's a deal :)

Back