Tough week & sad times

Bill, you know what you and KellyBo mean to me and if there is anything you need just get in touch with me. I will have you all in my thoughts and prayers. I think you did a great thing for your son and I hope he takes this opportunity to better himself.

OG I am very sorry to hear about this sir! You, Kelly, and your son have my thoughts and prayers. It may be tough now, but just know because of this he will be in a much better place after the 30 days. I wish you all the best sir!

I hope your son is able to overcome this addiction. It's a tough road to hoe, for sure and I've seen it up close and personal with friends. You've done the best thing you can for him... Now it's up to him.

Stay strong you two. You are in my thoughts.

When I met OG, his son was about 12 years old and he's now 21. He's just the sweetest young man you will ever meet. When he came to us for help, he gave us both the biggest hug and you could see hope in his eyes. We promised we would help and worked feverishly to find him a place to go because he wanted inpatient care and he wanted to get away from his sources. What we learned from this experience is never let a day go by after they ask for help. According to the center, he could have died from the drugs he took after he left although he convinced us he wouldn't take anymore. We made some mistakes waiting that night (uneducated and unaware of the severity) but thank God he is alive and in good hands. Thank you all for your support. THP is the best.

It's great to read that HE came to YOU for help. That is the biggest obstacle to overcome when it comes to addiction and it sounds like he has the boat in the water and is ready to find peace and happiness in his life.

OG im sorry to hear about your troubles. But it sounds like you did the right thing and are trying to get him clean. i know it can be a very tough road and it can still throw you some curveballs... i'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Bill- My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If there is anything any of us here on THP can do, just ask, as I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are all here for you.

Gray- Very sorry to hear about you families troubles. You and your family will be in our families prayers. If there is anything we can do to help please don't hesitate to let us know.

We're all here for you OG, I'm sure his life will be in a better place after 30 days.

Bill I know you are a very good person and can imagine how great of a father you are. I know your son will pull through this but it certainly will not be easy and he will need all the support and love you and Kelly can give. Keep your chin up man, he's in the best place he could possibly be right now. Be thankful he's alive and is seeking help.

I'll be praying for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill - my thoughts are with you and your family and you have done the right thing. I hope your son gets & accepts the help he needs to get his life back on track.

Sorry to hear about this. I hope he fights thru this and gets his life back. Good luck, and just make sure that he knows you have his back.

So sad to hear Bill. Praying for everything to work out for the best.

OG I am so sorry to hear about this! Having dealt with dependency issues and loved ones, you can only love the person and try and help them deal. I am sending positive thoughts your way!

So sorry to hear all this Bill...I hope your son is willing to get the help he needs and is able to make the changes he needs to make. I hope everything works out for the best for all of you.

You two are both incredibly strong and kind people and I hope nothing but good for the both of you and your son OG. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hopefully he can see the important things he's missing and get clean and live a wonderful and sober life.

Gray, I hope everything turns out ok. You and your family will be in our prayers, and please let us know if you need anything.

Wow OG. That sucks, but it's good that you're doing something to get him clean again.

sorry to hear about this OG .. hope it works out for you and your son.

I am really sorry to hear about your son's problem. I am glad you were able to get him help. I will be thinking of you all.

I feel all the love and support from all my friends on here and I hope you all know, how much your words mean to us. THP is an amazing network of a friends from all over the world, who stand by those who are hurting. The support we are seeing and feeling now is overwhelming. You got the ole man tearing up here with all the kind works and well wishes. I love ya and appreciate each word said and those forthcoming. Good friends are better than gold and you folks truly are my family.

Dang OG...rough patch for you.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Kelly, your son and the rest of the family.

Sorry to hear about this. Take solace in knowing your son is now on the right path to a better life. You took the right path and I'm sure things will be better for all involved.

Old Gray and KellyBo, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys, hoping for the best possible outcome. Have had several friends that beat their addiction hang in there it can be done!

I'm late to this due to some house prepwork of our own for a showing this weekend, but let me say that we are with you, heart and soul, Bill. Jennifer and I will be thinking of you all and sending our best wishes your way.

I personally found someone very close to my family unconscious and near death many years ago. It was very touch and go at the hospital and for months to come. That person is now the super parent of three kids and has led a fantastic life. Rehab's a b*tch, but it's a life giver. We're all with you!

Back