Toulon First Run Collection Putters

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Over the past months we have seen Toulon Golf putting on a masterclass of creating masterpieces which blend the line of art, and putters. All the while though, there have been many clamoring about the extremely limited, and pricey, nature of the releases that have made up the Toulon Small Batch.

Continue reading...

Oh my. These are stunning. But, that Alcatraz could be one of the best looking putters I have ever seen.

I wouldn’t hesitate at $600 for it, either.

This all looks great. Feels like it's a finish you need to see in person to really appreciate.

They all look good. I like the subtle changes done to the San Diego model.

Really pretty finish, unique green on the alignment lines is nice. Very classy.

• Staff
This is what people have been clamoring for, I’m sure some will still balk a little at the price, but 600 for a premium milled putter designed by a legend is pretty good.

That Alcatraz 😍

Not bad. I really like the color choice. I am a sucker for that burnt bronze/brown finish..

Oh my. These are stunning. But, that Alcatraz could be one of the best looking putters I have ever seen.

I wouldn’t hesitate at $600 for it, either.
Well it’s available…

I want an NYC sooooooo bad

This is what people have been clamoring for, I’m sure some will still balk a little at the price, but 600 for a premium milled putter designed by a legend is pretty good.

That Alcatraz 😍
I don’t need a new butter but daaaaayuuuuuum!

That Alcatraz looks similar to the Seattle with less rounded edges? Was a big fan of the Seattle.

Like the New York City too.

They killed it with the chocolate finish.
In hand these are absolutely stunning.

A couple more votes for the New York City and the Alcatraz. They look so good.

Some of my best putting ever was with the Chicago. Now they’ve made it a little bigger and more forgiving…I‘ll be dreaming about it 😮‍💨

Well it’s available…
Ai-One Cruiser Jailbird comes first, though. I’ve been waiting for some time for it to hit shelves, and I want to let that Ai tech takeover my putting game.

The choco is pretty neat

A NY may be in my future...

These look really great and the pricing isn’t something completely out of left field (though i understand why the limited were).

Here’s hoping Mr Toulon continues to have a great career and brings us more new designs as well as reimagined classics. I’m really digging the three and seven.

😍 😍 such a beautiful run of putters. Pricing seems to be on point with my expectations.

I don't need another putter.....

😍 😍 such a beautiful run of putters. Pricing seems to be on point with my expectations.

I don't need another putter.....
Can never have too many putters!

One of these days that Atlanta will have a DB and be mine.

The countdown begins! 44 minutes....

Back