Toulon First Run Collection Putters

I agree, but I have one that still has never seen a course to put through it's paces...what if it's "the one"
Haha, just to play devils advocate, what if its not and this is and you never have a chance to find out?

I agree, but I have one that still has never seen a course to put through it's paces...what if it's "the one"
Just remember, your next putter is always “the one.” Makes it easy to justify, right?

Man if I didn’t just buy irons I wouldn’t hesitate to grab one

touche
Haha, just to play devils advocate, what if its not and this is and you never have a chance to find out?

Just remember, your next putter is always “the one.” Makes it easy to justify, right?

Real Housewives Drinking GIF

I don’t need a new butter but daaaaayuuuuuum!

That Alcatraz looks similar to the Seattle with less rounded edges? Was a big fan of the Seattle.

Like the New York City too.
It’s essentially a Jailbird Mini

It’s essentially a Jailbird Mini
Do these shapes not get trademarks or patents? I’m not particularly talking about Toulon here, more of an industry question overall, or do the different companies make them jussssst different enough to not violate anything?

25 min... Who is getting one??

1708619750520.png

las vegas GIF

I don't need another Austin. I don't need another Austin.

Kombucha No But GIF

Great, great finish. Selfishly I was hoping for around $500, but 600 is a good spot still. I could take or leave the weighting system but everything else is about perfect for what I want in a putter. I might need to move a few things and make it happen. :unsure:

The Austin looks weird for some reason. All the other shapes look great.

The San Diego is hard to beat, but the New York has be intrigued. Bummer about the name tho.

Love everything about these. I dig the chocolate PVD finish and the options. I'd selfishly prefer the price even just a bit lower but I understand why they aren't. I suspect these will do very well.

Oh my. These are stunning. But, that Alcatraz could be one of the best looking putters I have ever seen.

I wouldn’t hesitate at $600 for it, either.
The Alcatraz or the Las Vegas! Both look so good

They look really good and love the amount of options.

Man those look fantastic. I'm not one who gets into putters enough, especially at the price but the Atlanta & Las Vegas have always spoke to me.

This is what people have been clamoring for, I’m sure some will still balk a little at the price, but 600 for a premium milled putter designed by a legend is pretty good.

That Alcatraz 😍
So I may have done something.... I hope Tony makes mine!

Man these look so good and love that finish. I bet it looks even better in hand. That New York City :love:

These look fantastic. Anyone who's seen the chocolate finish before in person can attest to how gorgeous it is. I would be squarely in the Las Vegas camp with this release, but it looks like there'll be a little something for most everyone. Also how cool is this?
Worth noting, these are still going to be limited in their overall numbers, but when you place an order, it will be built that day by either Tony, Preston, or yes, Sean Toulon himself.

Last edited:
Back