Toulon First Run Collection Putters

I have always played blades. This is probably why the Las Vegas, Atlanta and Alcatraz look so good to me LOL. Seriously, I love the way these look and am definitely tempted. It's just a lot of bones to pony up for a non-blade putter, which would feel like an experiment.

Those look awesome. I really like the Memphis and the Alcatraz. At $600-650 they become more attainable. I didn’t see a way for anything beyond a niche business at $2K+ per putter but at the 600-650 range and how cool they look I could definitely see them moving some putters.

Hmmmmm :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

1708622897717.png

Great write up James! I still love my Las Vegas from a few years ago, but the Alcatraz.... whoa! Absolutely fantastic looking!

they look fantastic. the price is a turn-off for me, but if a used atlanta popped up for a bit less i could be persuaded

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

How to tell your wife you want a divorce without saying I want a divorce. lolol.
And that's why I'm not buying one :LOL:. She actually never really questions my golf purchases, but she does know I have a couple putters already and another coming in May. She's probably starting to take mental notes.

Nice looking putters. Good to see they threw a bone to us lefties. Unfortunately I like the Madison more which isn't available in left hand more than the San Diego, Las Vegas, and Alcatraz. It's no big deal. I wouldn't get one anyway. Someone else decided they wanted my money more than Toulon does... :mad:

wow love the finish on those. I didnt think I needed another putter but that San Diego is calling my name

who is the first THPer to jump?!

I bought mine at 9:02 AM PST. There were probably others that beat me to the punch as I waffled on going heavy or standard. Ended up going standard as I want shorter than 35".

I bought mine at 9:02 AM PST. There were probably others that beat me to the punch as I waffled on going heavy or standard. Ended up going standard as I want shorter than 35".
Nice!

Which one did you buy?

Nice!

Which one did you buy?
Alcatraz, 2* of loft, 2 upright and 33" with deep etch grip. Only regret is that it won't be here for my rounds this weekend.

Yeah, those are pretty. I am assuming just a true temper steel shaft?

I just saw on the site that this is a chrome stepless shaft. There are upcharge options. I like that.

So I may have done something.... I hope Tony makes mine!
ATTABOY!

How cool is it by the way that a Toulon will be building your Toulon putter?

ATTABOY!

How cool is it by the way that a Toulon will be building your Toulon putter?
I am pretty pumped about that.

I’m hearing that these were very popular today

I’m hearing that these were very popular today
I can only imagine. They absolutely put together one heck of a good lineup here.

And that chocolate finish….

I love the chocolate finish on the H1. That is a sweeeet setup!

Interested Funny Face GIF by Paramount+

Is a heavy Alcatraz redundant with the Jailbird 380 MH already in the bag? It's milled and has an H1 neck option so totally different, right? Right?

NYCeeeeeeeeee 😩

Or maybe not an Alcatraz and instead a long, heavy, NYC...

Or a Las Vegas...

The only certainty is I'm depleting the sneaker budget for the next couple months.

Back