This Christmas left me w/ a new, custom fit Scotty Squareback #2, a SkyCaddie SG3.5 (I got for myself), a Garmin Approach S1, and a Bushnell Neo+. Now my dilemma is deciding which GPS to keep. I haven't activated the SkyCaddie yet so which do y'all suggest? I'm not sure, but I think that the Garmin S1 would irk me as I've never worn a watch while playing before. But it looks good, seems convenient, and has everything I need. The SG3.5 I bought has the most features but is the most obtrusive. And the Neo+ seems to have everything I need, could fit in my pocket, and has the longest battery life. Hmmmm...

Everyone in my family gave me Golfsmith gift cards totaling over $600.00 (I have a "Christmas-ee birthday too). I'll be listening to everything JB has to offer over the next few months for sure! :D

Taylor Made Lab fitting x2 (irons and driver), 2 golf gloves, a box of prov1x (funny cause I won 12 dozen B-stones here), 5 lessons from a local spot and Ben Hogans 5 lessons book.

dozen Penta TP's and enough cash to cover the Golf Club Membership

I loaded up on golf goodies. 3 Nike polos, two Nike jackets, Nike pants, 2 dozen ProV1x, two golf towels, a nifty brush, tees, a travel bag, rain/wind pants, and a Bushnell Hybrid for both me and my dad.

Never saw that much stuff coming.

my mom got me this for christmas...

IMG_0818.jpg

i guess she doesn't know its easy to find your balls when they are in the fairway and on the green.... Ok in all seriousness i wonder if these things actually work.

IMG_0818.jpg

i guess she doesn't know its easy to find your balls when they are in the fairway and on the green.... Ok in all seriousness i wonder if these things actually work.

Haha, those certainly seem interesting.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

IMG_0818.jpg

LOL - that's awesome if it works! Especially in the fall.

Tappin' from my iPad!

IMG_0818.jpg

Well if they don't work you'll at least look pretty cool wearing them.

Nice hauls everyone!

I got a few polos, a few pairs of slacks, a dozen Pentas, a pair of shorts, and my dad paid for the lodging when we went to Bandon last week. What a great Christmas!

Hawk Jr got me a UA pullover that I wore yesterday and it was really warm. It's made out of old soda bottles or something.

Well if they don't work you'll at least look pretty cool wearing them.

Oh these are way cooler than my oakleys. I'd rock them just to embarass the guys I play with.

A buddy just stopped by with presents for Liz and I from him and his wife, very nice. I got a box of E6, yeah.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Golf Shoes, Balls, Golf Shirts, New Towel for my bag, and a new Putting Green for the Living Room.

I had a choice between a really great winter coat and gloves or a set of 'experienced' TaylorMade Burner 2.0s. Guess what I chose? Hmmmm? Give up? Look below! I also got a TaylorMade Tri driver earlier in the month from a fellow THP member.

I really didn't need a new coat. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to hit with the driver or iron set. Either working, bad weather (I don't get out if the temp is under 50*!!!LOL), ill yesterday. Hoping for good weather soon!!!!

In addition to the two fw woods I mentioned earlier, from my in-laws I got: 3 golf polos and a membership card to my home course that they do: 1 free round at each of the two participating sister courses, 10 range buckets, discounted prices for a year, tournament series, etc. I was going to renew it myself but getting it for free as a gift works. :)

Got 4 dozen gamer v2, 3 dozen B-Stone E6, 2 new scratch wedges and a VR 3 wood.

the Frogger golf towel and club brush in blue

Made a good haul of golf related items:

Chop Saw for my workshop
Digital Caliper
New Bench Ruler - like the one you see at golf galaxy
Paint Fill bottles
iPing craddle
Ecco Street Shoes
Wilson Staff Backpack

IMG_0818.jpg

Hey man. I got those as a gag gift for Christmas. Actually tried them out during a round at Ko'Olau and they really do work. Found a half plugged ball in the rough with them. The ball doesn't glow like on the case but it really does stand out!

Clicgear 3.0, black. As expected now the wife wants the pink one for her birthday. Can't wait for the spring!

Scored myself 2 dozen Penta's and Catalina CartBag plus some vouchers to my local golf store.

CatalinaCartBag_blkwhtred_hero_2011.jpg

I got some Titleist NXT balls, some nice nike vapor golf shoes in black, and lots of money to put towards buying a new iron set and putter! Hopefully I'll be getting my first ever set of new custom fit irons and putter soon!

20111229211300.jpg

Girlfriend got me the cabinet and shoes (powerband 3.0) and my old man got me a pair of CG16 wedges (54* and 58*).

Back