3 lessons with the local pro. Pretty excited as I've never had a lesson.

3 lessons with the local pro. Pretty excited as I've never had a lesson.

The best money you can spend in golf is good lessons. Have fun!

Santa got me a Srixon Z-Star 3 and 5 wood to go with the driver. In exchange, Santa is getting my wife lots of Bare Essentials makeup. He's pretty even handed like that, the big red guy...

Golf related stuff was mostly free through connections but...:

White/Black Adipures (love these)
White Nike Pants
White Nike Dri-Fit Polo
Trion.Z Broadband Wristband
Nike 20xi Black Box
New Lens and Accessory kit for the Oakley Radars

Stuff I have/will gift myself with:
VDR Blue grips for my irons
906f2 5 wood in my sig
Iomic Absolute Putter Grip

A few of the non-golf gifts:
Nike Free Run V3's (if you need running shoes and like the barefoot style footware these are cash!)
My brother got a 9mm Glock pistol which is sick

Definitely did well though, Santa appreciates the 3.81 college GPA haha. Merry CHRISTmas and God Bless!

Got a new TM Ghost Maranello putter, a Garmin S1 gps, and 2 dozen Bridgestone balls. Was a great Christmas.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Great putter. Only reason I don't have one is beacuse I prefer milled to insert. Best GPS on the market in my opinion. Good balls too.

Anyway, I got 2 dozen ProV1s, LaserLink Redhot rangefinder, and 400 dollars worth of gift cards that will probably get me Mizuno JPX800 woods.

Great putter. Only reason I don't have one is beacuse I prefer milled to insert. Best GPS on the market in my opinion. Good balls too.

Anyway, I got 2 dozen ProV1s, LaserLink Redhot rangefinder, and 400 dollars worth of gift cards that will probably get me Mizuno JPX800 woods.

Might want to drag your feet on the woods. JB might be able to confirm if Mizuno's got a new lineup in drivers and fairways for 2012. If they do, you'll get them for a little cheaper when the new ones get released

I didn't get much, but what I did get is awesome. Got some Taylormade Pentas, cash, and the Cobra ZL encore driver I'll be getting thanks to Cobra and THP! Epic christmastime!

Might want to drag your feet on the woods. JB might be able to confirm if Mizuno's got a new lineup in drivers and fairways for 2012. If they do, you'll get them for a little cheaper when the new ones get released

IIRC mizuno is on a 2 year cycle. This will be their second year I think.

I got some Srixon Z-Star yellows, Arkansas headcovers, Disney ball markers, and a new CG14 52* wedge. We ad a great day and a wonderful Christmas. My parents come to our house and are bringing me a new Ogio XX stand bag.

$200.00 golfsmith gift card skimming for ideas i have pretty much everything i need "BUT"maybe the 3 doz. E-6 bridgestone deal and some clothes or maybe wait till spring ???LETS SEE SOME PICS OF YOUR X-MAS HAULS...

Got a lesson that I am gonna augment with some of my own money, and make it 2 or three lessons instead.

Wife got me a new hat and sunmountain minicart. Plus a day out for golf!
62c0d2c6-d5a6-d8b6.jpg

Tapatalk with Siri

Got a lesson that I am gonna augment with some of my own money, and make it 2 or three lessons instead.

Nice Jacob!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thatta way to look at it! I got myself some socks to. Injinji.
I guess I can wear the socks and boxers i got on the course, lol.

Merry Xmas everyone!

IIRC mizuno is on a 2 year cycle. This will be their second year I think.

That's about what I thought too but couldn't remember for the life of me

A pair of Oakley radar customs, 3 dozen zstar, Nike compression shirt, Nike fleece, Nike etch belt, gg gift card, birdie ball kit, and UVA titleist hat. Awesome year for gifts! I hope everyone else did ok

UA Reversible Compression Shirt
56* and 60* Vokey SM4
Cash for a clicgear 3.0(?) and some lessons

UA Reversible Compression Shirt
56* and 60* Vokey SM4
Cash for a clicgear 3.0(?) and some lessons

Oh man, you are going to start walking. lol. Carry your bag, man. You're young and strong.

Kevin

Oh man, you are going to start walking. lol. Carry your bag, man. You're young and strong.

Kevin

haha, it's still a thought. I may walk 3 holes and come to my senses.

Wife got me a new hat and sunmountain minicart. Plus a day out for golf!
62c0d2c6-d5a6-d8b6.jpg

Tapatalk with Siri
Those carts are pretty awesome...my wife has one and she can carry a six pack for us. :D

In addition to the ghost spider putter that I got a few weeks ago as an early xmas gift I was also given a box of wilson tour balls, new taylormade hat, presidents cup towel, a game of 'bathroom golf' (will post a picture later) and 2 CG15 wedges (50 and 60 degree) which I was not expecting at all.

Bridgestone-_e6_Golf_Balls_2011_LG.jpg

bright-spot-solutions-spotless-swing-towel.jpg
1.jpg

3 DOZ. E-6S,FROGGER BRUSH,HIRZL GLOVE AND SPOTLESS SWING TOWEL $50.00 LEFT TO SPEND AWSOME
brushpro_red_2.jpg

Back