UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Read Below ⤵️
View attachment 9249393
Got my first round in with my new Recoil Dart V I have the 105 F5 (xstiff) in some rogue st Pros and I was doing exactly what the name suggested. Throwing darts at the pins. Okay not everyone but more so than not today.

I have never played with graphite shafts in irons before so this was new. I felt like I had more control with my hands and was able to “feel” where the head was which allowed me to ultimately have better timing.

I felt like the ball was launched higher which I prefer and also gave me a better decent angle into greens. Hit a par 3 today that I felt normally would have rolled off the green but this was stuck.

Normally I would feel like I need a decent amount of time to get used to a club. This was super easy to adapt to but more so just fall in love with right away. I’m a big fan of these shafts and can’t believe I’ve never had them before this. Steel are a thing of the past now ✌️
this is awesome dude. I can't wait to see you assault some Par 3's at Victoria National

Hope you can get some more work in with them! The feel is fantastic.

this is awesome dude. I can't wait to see you assault some Par 3's at Victoria National

Hope you can get some more work in with them! The feel is fantastic.
The name Recoil “darts” seems much more appropriate now haha

Nope .... but it should be ;)
I agree! Haha with UST Mamiya and Callaway supporting THP so well it’s like it’s destined to happen

The name Recoil “darts” seems much more appropriate now haha
Hadn't been able to swing the sticks for a bit but got into the sim a couple days ago and the King Tours with the recoil darts were front and center awesome for me! I was on a full swing simulator which I am really not familiar, with most of my other stuff being on a trackman or uneekor.
Actually played a fun sim round vs just doing some range stuff. So not sure if it is due to the full swing sim being different but my spin numbers were up quite a bit from what I am used to seeing with steel. This is good for me as I am spin challenged. I am really happy with how these feel and for this fun sim round, I was firing darts into the greens. 6, 7, 8 had a nice draw shape, were flying a touch longer than what I would expect.
Again, on a sim that I do not typically use, so take it with a grain of salt, but results were great!

Hadn't been able to swing the sticks for a bit but got into the sim a couple days ago and the King Tours with the recoil darts were front and center awesome for me! I was on a full swing simulator which I am really not familiar, with most of my other stuff being on a trackman or uneekor.
Actually played a fun sim round vs just doing some range stuff. So not sure if it is due to the full swing sim being different but my spin numbers were up quite a bit from what I am used to seeing with steel. This is good for me as I am spin challenged. I am really happy with how these feel and for this fun sim round, I was firing darts into the greens. 6, 7, 8 had a nice draw shape, were flying a touch longer than what I would expect.
Again, on a sim that I do not typically use, so take it with a grain of salt, but results were great!
I wondered as well from hitting a simulator versus reality and I can confirm ball flight is just as stellar as on a simulator! Nothing like trying them out for the first real time here soon at Victoria National.

IMG_2040.jpeg
Hello Friends…

Im Back GIF by Sun Pictures

Hmmm... what are those going into sir?
We have discussed in the Paradym Iron thread that I wanted to play them with a better shaft for me, so I’m going to put Recoil Dart 90 F4 in the irons and in the wedges I went with Recoil Dart 105 F4.

I did get a consult from Danny.

Had a pretty good range session with the King Tour/Recoil Dart over the weekend. Can't wait to get them out on the actual course.

The Darts are super ... I like them best.

MMT would be right with them if they did not add so much swing weight. But I play the Darts
My normal UST Mamiya jam was the 95 or 110 Proto (I have played irons sets with both), but I'm looking forward to testing the Darts. Also we discussed the Wedge Proto shafts that I have, and it was recommend to go Dart 105 in them instead.

My normal UST Mamiya jam was the 95 or 110 Proto (I have played irons sets with both), but I'm looking forward to testing the Darts. Also we discussed the Wedge Proto shafts that I have, and it was recommend to go Dart 105 in them instead.
Any discussion between the Dart and the Dart V?

Any discussion between the Dart and the Dart V?
Not specifically, but I did say that I loved the Recoil 95 Proto, and he recommended the Dart 90.

I need to convince my dad to spend some of his retirement money on Dart 90F3 😎

I need to convince my dad to spend some of his retirement money on Dart 90F3 😎
I mean if you were a good son, you would get them for him as a retirement present 🤣

I mean if you were a good son, you would get them for him as a retirement present 🤣
I’m good enough and not striving for great 😂😂😇😂😂

IMG_3308.jpeg

Getting these recoil darts dialed in for next week at Shaft Up! Powered by Fresca and @Ronnie D

@Nappy it’s about go time!

Back