Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

so...can someone direct me to the leaderboard please???
I need to know if I am posting smack or grovelling?? :act-up:

Guys, I know everybody wants to know the score, but please do check out some of the video action. A LOT OF WORK went into this and if the only thing that matters to most is the score, we really wont spend the time, energy, money, etc. broadcasting it.

I could careless about the score. Videos are awesome

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I watched every video..............................
They were awesome!!! the people did a great job....
I was just looking for a leaderboard to get an overall picture of how Day 1 faired.....

Note to mods: can we get a maximum emoticon limit per post please? :alien:
Just for OG? Emoticon abuse.

Guys, I know everybody wants to know the score, but please do check out some of the video action. A LOT OF WORK went into this and if the only thing that matters to most is the score, we really wont spend the time, energy, money, etc. broadcasting it.

The videos have been awesome! The ride alongs during the matches are great, probably some of my favorite footage. Gives the world of THP an insight into this great event!

Team Paradise: 7.5
Team Hackers .5

You are trash talking my friend :D

I agree, i LOVE the videos, with out the videos it wouldnt be nearly as good for us that arent there, lets us watch the participants have fun, get to know them, hear about the equipment, and be even more jealous we arent there hehe

Just for OG? Emoticon abuse.

The videos have been awesome! The ride alongs during the matches are great, probably some of my favorite footage. Gives the world of THP an insight into this great event!

X10, I spent some serious sipping time watching the videos today. They are great, I love One-T's par 5. Lay up 4 times and drain a 80 footer, classic One-T!

I agree, i LOVE the videos, with out the videos it wouldnt be nearly as good for us that arent there, lets us watch the participants have fun, get to know them, hear about the equipment, and be even more jealous we arent there hehe

Well said, just got finished watching the 2nd round videos and I love 'em. I liked "Yoccos' journey to the hole" Very funny!!

X10, I spent some serious sipping time watching the videos today. They are great, I love One-T's par 5. Lay up 4 times and drain a 80 footer, classic One-T!

Haha...that really happpened. It was a two tier green. Lucky ass putt

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Team Hackers .5

oh my........Oh...My.......OH MY, MY, MY...

I knew Team Paradise would come out on top on Day #1.....but I didn't quite expect this woodshed treatment....

I will have to sit and ponder how to approach this momentous (yet not unforeseen) cataclysmic event.....

and yes....this calls for a few of my smiley friends...

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bama: its a great day to be paradisian. The only thing left is for putting4eagles to take down jb and it will officially be ova!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Bama: its a great day to be paradisian. The only thing left is for putting4eagles to take down jb and it will officially be ova!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I am just glad everyone is having a blast...but it would really be something to see when puttting4JBsdaddy puts the nail in the coffin....

Badda boom baby!!! P4eagles ftw!!!!

Team Hackers .5

The funny thing is I felt bad for TP because all I saw was "I support team hackers" sigs.

C0ncept: this is me crying for team hackers. Wah :blob:

Glad I decided to bet on team paradise, even though I have no personal preference. I hope you have a good sense of humor 10yd draw, because "oh what I'm going to do with your avatar for one week" lol. all in good fun, of course.

Note to mods: can we get a maximum emoticon limit per post please? :alien:

If, and more like when, team paradise reigns victorious, OG should get the right to unlimited smilies. He's been calling it all along. :banana::blob: Team paradise :stickbeat: team hackers, so far.

Wow. Its like a star trek convention threw up in here. You nerds make me sick. Go hackers!

Posted via Tapatalk

Cudos to the TP players, they went out and won the points yesterday, TH did not play badly at all, they just ran into a hot TP. We all know that in golf some days you are the windshield and some days you are the bug. Yesterday was TH's turn to be the bug. No excuses and I am still proud to be a TH supporter, and I believe every TP supporter here would happily swap places with any member of TH right now to be experiencing this once in a lifetime experience. Winners all.

Cudos to the TP players, they went out and won the points yesterday, TH did not play badly at all, they just ran into a hot TP. We all know that in golf some days you are the windshield and some days you are the bug. Yesterday was TH's turn to be the bug. No excuses and I am still proud to be a TH supporter, and I believe every TP supporter here would happily swap places with any member of TH right now to be experiencing this once in a lifetime experience. Winners all.

+1 DD :D

Back