Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Wow. Its like a star trek convention threw up in here. You nerds make me sick. Go hackers!

Posted via Tapatalk

Live long and prosper my friend!!!

live_long_and_prosper1.jpg

If, and more like when, team paradise reigns victorious, OG should get the right to unlimited smilies. He's been calling it all along. :banana::blob: Team paradise :stickbeat: team hackers, so far.

He's still got plenty to lose today when JB puts a gigantic hurtin' on Puttin4overconfidence and can't post a smiley for a month!

Wow. Its like a star trek convention threw up in here. You nerds make me sick. Go hackers!

Posted via Tapatalk

Beam us up Scotty, no challenge for Team paradise down here!

Guess I'm gona make a weird first impression

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Wager is coming through very nicely.. :D

I need to find the longest skirt they make lol

Guys, I know everybody wants to know the score, but please do check out some of the video action. A LOT OF WORK went into this and if the only thing that matters to most is the score, we really wont spend the time, energy, money, etc. broadcasting it.

Agreed. The videos are great! I love the interviews.

It looks like my bets are looking like this:

Wagers:

Ole Gray and KellyBo - The crossdresser challenge on the outcome of the event.

Ole Gray - Winner!

TheChosen1 and Ole Gray - Avy control for one week on outcome of JB vs P4B.

TheChosen1 - Winner :eek:(

MattyKrack and Ole Gray - Drag Queen Demo Day part II - Outcome of the event

Ole Gray -- Winner!

Chunkylover and Ole Gray - The Smiley Showdown - Outcome of JB vs P4B (has to end by hole 14 in favor of JB)

Chunkylover - Winner :eek:(

Canadan and Ole Gray The Smiley Showdown II - Outcome of JB vs P4B (must end by 17 in favor of JB)

Canadan - Winner :eek:(

It could change in the next hour so my fingers are crossed!

So how do I take control of KellyBo's sig?

After watching todays videos I cant keep thinking of all the work that went into this and the THP members that have helped out. Great job to everyone that helped out, this was freaking awesome.

After watching todays videos I cant keep thinking of all the work that went into this and the THP members that have helped out. Great job to everyone that helped out, this was freaking awesome.

You are just going to tell her what is in it. She will have to do the actual changing.

I guess you'll have to send it to me to put on. Hehe.

Grrr good job OG

I can't wait to see you flaunting your stuff in your pretty little outfit!

:rofl::egyptian::clapp::blob::banana::D

I guess somebody has to keep the smilies going since OG cant...

poor og??? poor me, i have to wear a womans golf outfit to demo day!

Grrr good job OG

awwwww Matt you are going to be pretty in your pink outfit buddy! Just buy ya something at the dollar store you can slip over your regular golf outfit. I might let you take it off after a brief appearance? You think...

Kelly, you're going to have to keep me updated on whether OG gets the cold sweats from a severe lack of smiley'ing!!

Good job Canadan and I will keep my part of the bet!

Good job Canadan and I will keep my part of the bet!

You're a good man OG!!!! It was fun! I was really thinking this morning about how tough it would be to throw a smiley into every single post I make haha!

awwwww Matt you are going to be pretty in your pink outfit buddy! Just buy ya something at the dollar store you can slip over your regular golf outfit. I might let you take it off after a brief appearance? You think...

lol no one said pink... maybe for you ill wear pink haha

Back