Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Dang!!:angry::angry: Looks like I lost to OG by 1 frikken hole. :banghead: Looks like I need to get acquainted with some smilies and some stilts :bananadance:

CL,
I let you down. I was 4 up through 9 holes and did not close the door fast enough. Jake ran into a buzz saw today, but as always, we had a blast.

Haha OG :) ... can't wait to shop in the ladies section lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

We can hang together....look for the women's blouse on a dude and that is me!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I believe in having fun, so it will still be functional as well as good looking....for a man size women :D

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

OG's post without smilies is going to be very weird, i wonder what my avatar is going to look like after BBB gets done with it lol

OG's post without smilies is going to be very weird, i wonder what my avatar is going to look like after BBB gets done with it lol

I'm thinking here...maybe Vince will work so much and/or get so drunk on his scotch that he forgets about the signature control. Maybe I won't forget to sign out of THP when I leave the computer because I know OG will use my log in to post stuff with smileys. If you notice a lot of my posts with smileys and misspelled words, you should guess it's him and not me.

I'm thinking here...maybe Vince will work so much and/or get so drunk on his scotch that he forgets about the signature control. Maybe I won't forget to sign out of THP when I leave the computer because I know OG will use my log in to post stuff with smileys. If you notice a lot of my posts with smileys and misspelled words, you should guess it's him and not me.

haha OG jacking your account to use smilies, i can see it happening very soon hehe

He might forget about the sig control but I wont forget about the avatar control...LOL

He might forget about the sig control but I wont forget about the avatar control...LOL

:angry: Dang! Forgot about that! Go easy on me Rhino!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcook - I'll have your avy for you in the am.
mattykrack - Got Orange? :D We'll hook up when I get back from vaca for a Friday round. Maybe some of the other Philly/DE/NJ guys can make it out too.
White Clay Creek?

Hawk - Was looking good for ya but Biggsy with the comeback to square it

Sounds good

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Rhino went easy on me so far. I'm just a hillbilly woman at this point but he has control for 2 weeks!

Rhino went easy on me so far. I'm just a hillbilly woman at this point but he has control for 2 weeks!

He sent me a PM for some ideas. We are going to have some fun with this!

He sent me a PM for some ideas. We are going to have some fun with this!

Watch out now! You know how good I am at payback.

This will be OGs avatar for the week...I choose it solely based on it being a contest of who is hotter? ...PM Sent OG

OK so TheChosen1 got me pretty darn good!

ha now thats funny!!! OG looking good

Pm sent lol

all these new avatars are hilarious!!

Well it's now a contest between this pretty lady and ms graybush :D

That heffer in my avatar is making Mrs Graybush ticked off! She is jealous of this voluptuous hunk of a woman.

check out my sweet avy, its HAWT

HOLY CRAP OLE GRAY!!!!

I am awaiting a reply PM from Hawk on my horrid avatar :(

Back