Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

HOLY CRAP OLE GRAY!!!!

I am awaiting a reply PM from Hawk on my horrid avatar :(

Lord have Mercy you don't stand a chance with Hawk! The guy is evil so good luck dude....

You are way too cute buddy! I believe you could fly......

much appreciated OG, i just took that pic of myself a couple days ago :bananadance::egyptian::zdance::wavey:

Lord have Mercy you don't stand a chance with Hawk! The guy is evil so good luck dude....

I know. I Can't even fathom what he's got in store...

much appreciated OG, i just took that pic of myself a couple days ago :bananadance::egyptian::zdance::wavey:

haha thanks for the emoticons dude. I was clawing the walls for a fix.....

Breast Putter

Breast Putter

I have actually been thinking of going back to a nice breast(Long) putter. Hmmmm now might be the time huh?

haha thanks for the emoticons dude. I was clawing the walls for a fix.....

haha i got your back, its like holding a dog treat a little to high so the dog cant get it, its right in front of your face but theres nothing you can do about it

Chunky, I think we need to have a chat. I will get your new sig and avy to you tomorrow.

Yep, OG only wishes I looked that good. :D

Lookin good! And obviously drunk! What's not to love! lol Looks like a win for OG to me. lol

Edit: hope you know that's all tongue-in-cheek. This is going to be a lot of fun. maybe we should have thread based on what the losers would have done with the winners avys, that would be good for a lot of laughs as well. imo

CL,
I let you down. I was 4 up through 9 holes and did not close the door fast enough. Jake ran into a buzz saw today, but as always, we had a blast.

Never!!:cake: I had an awesome time watching bro:dance: And now I get to broaden my posting horizons by doing stuff I never do :friends: :gel:

Chunky, I think we need to have a chat. I will get your new sig and avy to you tomorrow.

Can't wait Jacob. I enjoy this stuff :bananadance: :crying: :mail: :surrender:

My new signature is below. Thanks bulldog - appreciate the photo of you that you were nice enough to let me showoff!! :D

My new signature is below. Thanks bulldog - appreciate the photo of you that you were nice enough to let me showoff!! :D

:rofl:

PM sent with your new avy as well.

PM sent with your new avy as well.

Ahhh hell...this sucks!! It's done though. The picture in my avatar is from lemmiwinks' last family reunion. :D

And on Monday, September 5th I can start my payment to war.eagle of 2 weeks sig & avy control.

Lemmi and I pushed. It looks like I need a new signature courtesy of dubbledxu.

Bulldogs, I gave you a starter for the next two weeks :)

Ahhh hell...this sucks!! It's done though. The picture in my avatar is from lemmiwinks' last family reunion. :D

And on Monday, September 5th I can start my payment to war.eagle of 2 weeks sig & avy control.

:D :D :rofl: :bananadance: (Wait, do I have CL's permission to use that many smiley's?)
Don't worry bro, it may change periodically.

Back