Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

My new signature is below. Thanks bulldog - appreciate the photo of you that you were nice enough to let me showoff!! :D

hahahahaha Your avy looks like my avy's sister ! lol

hahahahaha Your avy looks like my avy's sister ! lol

Let's just be grateful that the avatars are not any larger than they are. The requirement to see more detail is NOT needed!! :D

Ahhh hell...this sucks!! It's done though. The picture in my avatar is from lemmiwinks' last family reunion. :D

And on Monday, September 5th I can start my payment to war.eagle of 2 weeks sig & avy control.

I will write that down on my calendar...:D

...already have it planned out!

poor og??? poor me, i have to wear a womans golf outfit to demo day!

I learned early never make a bet you can't afford to lose- take your loss like a good man and wear your lumps on your sleeve.

Try and have fun with it- pick out some crazy hilarious women's outfit and it won't be bad.

FWIW as a player on hackers - I feel slightly responsible for your loss; head up!

I just landed from a 72 hole event of my own. Glad to see TP brought the noise and represented well. Thanks to their great play, I am on the hunt for a new signature for Mr Hawk. Feel free to PM me any suggestions or things youd like to see....

I just landed from a 72 hole event of my own. Glad to see TP brought the noise and represented well. Thanks to their great play, I am on the hunt for a new signature for Mr Hawk. Feel free to PM me any suggestions or things youd like to see....

You'll have a bit more room as it's a signature bet. Finding pics small enough for the avy can be tough :)

You'll have a bit more room as it's a signature bet. Finding pics small enough for the avy can be tough :)

I have a program that can reduce the size of a picture so that it will fit in the avy space. Not saying it is something special, I am just saying I got it if needed.

Save the picture, open it with paint, click on resize, adjust the percentages down till its the right size, save, then upload to photobucket and boom doneski.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Save the picture, open it with paint, click on resize, adjust the percentages down till its the right size, save, then upload to photobucket and boom doneski.

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... OR just do that!! LOL

I learned early never make a bet you can't afford to lose- take your loss like a good man and wear your lumps on your sleeve.

Try and have fun with it- pick out some crazy hilarious women's outfit and it won't be bad.

FWIW as a player on hackers - I feel slightly responsible for your loss; head up!

I'm gona be a sexy shim lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I'm trying to keep up my end of the betting but when I try to save my signature pic it says unable to save

I'm trying to keep up my end of the betting but when I try to save my signature pic it says unable to save

Travesty, huh? :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

i have a feeling BBB is gonna get a little mean with my next one, we shall see lol

I learned early never make a bet you can't afford to lose- take your loss like a good man and wear your lumps on your bra.

FIFY...

Hey Matty! I hope they have some sizes for you. Can't wait to see you and the old girl at the outing.

LOL at what Vince made me do to my signature!

That dancing banana I put in mcook's sig is gonna drive people nuts looking at it the next two weeks! hehehehehehe #evilwinning

That dancing banana I put in mcook's sig is gonna drive people nuts looking at it the next two weeks! hehehehehehe #evilwinning

What's that thing doing on your head dog?

You cant miss one of his posts, thats for sure!

You cant miss one of his posts, thats for sure!

Huh? I can't see signatures from TapaTalk on the iPad! :D

Will not get on the forum from my Mac for 2 weeks just so I can avoid my own signature! LOL

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

What's that thing doing on your head dog?

I think it is relieving itself. Gee, WTG Hawk. Show a pigeon pooping on a kid. Hawks are mighty and fierce, pigeons are nasty and pestulent (hope I spelled that right...)

I think it is relieving itself. Gee, WTG Hawk. Show a pigeon pooping on a kid. Hawks are mighty and fierce, pigeons are nasty and pestulent (hope I spelled that right...)

hehehe wait to you see ole Hawk's sig lmao

It's Mr4Bird :)

hehehe wait to you see ole Hawk's sig lmao

It's too big and not working atm. BOo.

Back