Awesome watches guys. That Skagen looks cool. I am getting tired of the 6 pound watch look.

I'm picky and I'm cheap when it comes to watches. I've had the same Fossil for 6 years now that I bought at their outlet store for about $70. (ignore the cigarettes in the background- I know it's a filthy habit!)

5018755182_c7eae66458.jpg

I don't like anything too flashy and the Fossil suits me perfectly. Been looking at new watches lately but nothing has really appealed to me until I saw this thread. Until now I've never heard of Skagen, and this one is caught my eye for only $75:

41AmkeIij4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I'm picky and I'm cheap when it comes to watches. I've had the same Fossil for 6 years now that I bought at their outlet store for about $70. (ignore the cigarettes in the background- I know it's a filthy habit!)

5018755182_c7eae66458.jpg

I don't like anything too flashy and the Fossil suits me perfectly. Been looking at new watches lately but nothing has really appealed to me until I saw this thread. Until now I've never heard of Skagen, and this one is caught my eye for only $75:

41AmkeIij4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have 3 of these watches... Silver, titanium, and black with a blue face. They are amazingly light and thin. It is worth every cent of that $75

another Seiko 5..I think my favorite of all I have
watch011.jpg

nuther seiko
watch012.jpg

I've got an Oakley GMT Stealth. That thing weighs a ton but I love it!

Watches/Time Pieces

Watches/Time Pieces

After seeing all the hoopla over one players wrist watch lately, who buys 500,000.00 watches?

Don't know about that, but I purchased one of Callaway's men's watches. I love it. It gets lots of compliments.

There is a timepiece thread here somewhere. I will post a link so you can check it out. Nice swag there.

Merged with a large thread on the subject.

Golf Watch

Golf Watch

I am a bit of a Watch enthusiast and am always looking to add to my collection. Ive decided to purchase a golf watch but havent been able to find many options. Here are two im looking at- the Tag is very nice looking and could be used as a dress watch as well. The Suunto looks like a great training tool. Does anybody own one of these? What are you thoughts? Any other watches out there I should check out?

Tag Heuer golf watch:
http://us.tagheuer.com/?utm_source=...CFRlPgwod-A1Wdw#/en-luxury-watches-golf-watch

Suunto G6 Golf watch:
http://www.suuntocampaigns.com/G6/

What's a golf watch? Will you be wearing it on the course? I personally take my watch off because I don't like the feel of it when i swing.

That Suunto is fancy...

If you do Tag, I wouldn't bother getting the sports oriented one, all of their watches are shock absorbent and look a lot better.

If you want to stick between those two watches though, my girlfriend's father swears by Tag Heuer and I can't blame him, absolutely amazing watches.

I can't golf with a watch personally, but one of my buddies does and it doesn't affect him. I with I could, but it just bothers me on my wrist too much.
Tag watches are pretty sweet though :D

I have the Suunto and wear it all the time. I have never used the golf functions though, I just really liked the look and feel of the watch

the tag one is very similar to the limited edition tiger woods one they had out a few years back. i was gonna buy it but you have to cut the straps to fit and was afraid of cutting it to tight.

the g6 sport watch seems a bit messy to me, a lot of time could be spent messing with it on the course but it could prove very handy on the range.

i wear a breo soft watch while playing because its nice and light http://www.breo.com/item/RoamWatchBlue_195_0_2211_1.html i have a lovely tissot t-touch i wear normally but its to heavy to be wearing while playing golf

I have the TW limited edition Tag watch. Im wearing it now actually. But I still dont golf with a watch on.

JB

Maybe you'll know this...

There is one of the Tag TW watches on ebay advertised as a rare 41mm version. I've tried searching on google and haven't found anything on this version.

Does it exist or an "error" in advertising by seller?

Thanks.

JB

Maybe you'll know this...

There is one of the Tag TW watches on ebay advertised as a rare 41mm version. I've tried searching on google and haven't found anything on this version.

Does it exist or an "error" in advertising by seller?

Thanks.

I don't know, sorry.

Here's mine.

I've been thinking about getting one for just an every day wear. I've only heard good things about them with their comfort/weight/etc.

Back