Weather in your area.

Below average temps today but the weather has been great so far this summer.

Sunrise from my drone this morning. It’s going to be perfect for being out on the water today. IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3416.jpeg

We're a wee bit on the dry side here today.

Wx0707.png

I love desert summer nights. 100°F at 10:30 pm.

Wx0710.png

On the warm side this afternoon...

WX0717.png

Wicked storm last night around dinner time. 55+ mph winds, a lot of lightning (at least two houses in the neighborhood hit), about four inches of rain in an hour at most, power knocked out briefly (which never happens in our neighborhood). Worse than usual.

Looking at 108F today in N Texas.

I was out yesterday morning doing the Stack and putting after a short workout. That sun and humidity. I was wasted much of the day.

Two things. Rain and wildfire smoke. Upstate NY this week. Unhealthy air and more possible flooding on tap this week.

it's only 78* here in So. CT but the humidity here lately has been ramping up significantly. We're at a "Real Feel" of 92* at the moment. If the sun comes out, it's gonna be a sauna. I don't mind the heat/humidity all that much, but feel for those that it bothers.

Hot, very HOT. It's Las Vegas in July but we've had 10 straight days of over 110. Golf clubs are waiting for lower temp weather.

Hot as 2 rats lovin' in a wool sock.

Meanwhile, in Austria

85 degrees and feels like 92. Only 11am. Supposed to get to 97 today. Humidity is really high.

My power is out from a storm last night.

Highs between 97 and 101 for the next week. We haven't found the bottom side of a thunderstorm in about a week, either.

1690569283766.png

I think something may be wrong with my weather station's thermometer.

1690892828055.png

Came back from a Family Wedding in Montgomery, AL this past weekend. I've spent time in FL in July and August, but this was on another level. Real feels up around 107*-109*, and no breeze to speak of. Granted, it was a bit of an anomaly (as is the rest of the country suffering with the heat). But I came across a good analogy for the heat:

"Every time I opened a door to go outside, it's like having Satan fart in your face..."

1690893999308.png

Beautiful today. Currently sunny and 66 degrees. Forecasted high is 77. High temperatures will be in the high 70s and low 80s for some time.

Wicked storm last night around dinner time. 55+ mph winds, a lot of lightning (at least two houses in the neighborhood hit), about four inches of rain in an hour at most, power knocked out briefly (which never happens in our neighborhood). Worse than usual.

of yes, the daily battle between the West and East sea breezes. Of late the west is winning. Its getting rather old. But I will take these over Hurricane winds, rain and flood waters any day.

Last edited:
Had some rain cooled down for a day, now back into hot and humid. Supposed to be in the high 90's with heat index 108 to 110.

I cussed the snow and cold in South Dakota last winter. Temps are much better in SD this week than OKIMG_8138.pngIMG_8137.png

Attachments

• IMG_8137.png
    IMG_8137.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 1
1691163034344.png

First rain we've had in a good while and it is coming in buckets.

View attachment 9196664

First rain we've had in a good while and it is coming in buckets.

Thunderstorms here overnight followed by rain and more thunderstorms this afternoon. We have had more than enough rain here over the last month,

Back