What do YOU pay for a bucket??

$4 for small bucket (40)
$6 for Medium Bucket (60)
$8 for Large Bucket (100)

$4 for a large bucket of about 80 balls

$4 for a small bucket
$8 for a medium bucket
$12 for a large bucket

Driving range at UW is $3 for a large (about 120-130) student rate. synthetic mats arent the best, but for three bucks, how much can you expect.

2 to 3 dollars depending which course i am at

Driving range at UW is $3 for a large (about 120-130) student rate. synthetic mats arent the best, but for three bucks, how much can you expect.

$5.75 for non students at UW or...
$9 for two buckets before 5pm at Columbia or...
$8 for two buckets at Interbay after 9pm

You guys are making me jealous. At the range that is about a mile or so from my place, a large bucket (90 or so balls) is $14.

Fortunately, I have made friends with several of the staff members and pay for only about 1/2 of my buckets.

$5 for a large bucket every Tuesday, otherwise is around $10 :angry:

$10 for a large at my driving range that is open until 8 PM, with a grass area for irons
$6 at the muni by my office all grass, but it closes at dusk, also has 3 putting greens, two practice bunkers, short game area, and a 4 hole mini course.
$13.50 all you can hit at another course near my house, top notch practice facility with grass

I pay $5 for a large bucket, and some days they let you hit for free if you want to fill the bucket yourself.

$8, $10, $12.....plus they have a punch card, buy 9 any size, get 1 any size free.

$4 small (30) $7 Med. (75) $10 Large (135)

Small Bucket is $3.50
Large is $7.00

$5 small and $7 for a large locally...Pine Trace GC Rochester Hills, MI

$10 for a large and $18 for a jumbo.

Here in Slovenia most golf clubs have one bucket (30 - 35 balls) for 3 euros (4,5 $)
Best deal is at one course where for 9 euros (13 $) you can hit as many as you like.

Small $5 large $7 at my club. They do a two for one type of thing for members. If you put $50 in your range fund they give you $100 worth of range balls.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Usually ~$10 for a large bucket if I'm not at my home course. I've got a pass there, which includes a free bucket every day.

My closest driving range is 30 miles away. It's nice, bent grass hitting area, taylormade range balls.

I paid $200 for the range season pass. Rates are as follows:

Large Bucket (~60 balls) - $10
Medium Bucket (~30 balls) - $6
Small Bucket (~20 balls) - free with your round of golf to warm up with

I have definitely used more than $200 worth of balls, so I guess I'm paying less than the bucket rates.

10 for a large.. About 100 balls

Here in hong kong they actually charge by time - for the range I go to, it's around $5 to $6 for 30 minutes and unlimited balls. That kinda tempts you into hitting too many balls without taking your time to think about each shot.

$7 for 70 and $4 for 35 at my local muni. It gets cheaper the more you buy and there's >100 options but 70 is way more than enough for what I need.

Mine are free however I had rather go to one of our practice areas (old hole #17) and hit shag balls around the green. I had rather practice the 50 yd in shots and will so starting in September that will be my main practice area. I got to get my short game honed for the Georgia Get Together in October and chipping and wedge practice is the ticket.

Back