What is your favorite show Ever?

Once again, Young Men are correct.

You knows what funnier then 24? 25.

So many childhood memories were made watching that show.

I still watch it with my little brother. It's still hilarious! Lol.

Favorite of all time?

I'd have to give the nod to Looney Tunes. You just can't beat those classic cartoons.

Favorite adult show? Probably Hill Street Blues

In the kids' genre, Fineas & Ferb is also completely awesome.

And finally, I'm currently going back and watching all of the Big Break Series in order. Any Big Break that includes Bri Vega is certainly worth watching. What a beautiful girl.

Nickelodeon sure had some good shows when we were young. Are you afraid of the dark was another one.

Catdog, Rocco's Modern Life, All That. The list is infinite.

Catdog, Rocco's Modern Life, All That. The list is infinite.

dude I loved Rocco's modern life when I was growing up, I spent most of last winter watching all the seasons on netflix lol

I've noticed that there are so many innuendoes and it's pretty dirty for a kids show

The Hey Dude references reminded me of two things.

1) I always thought that blonde chick was hot.
2) I love Saved by the Bell and still watch it to this day when it's on. As long as it's not The College Years.

crap forgot about savedby the bell

hugh Kelly Kapowski fan (bad spelling)

Donna?? No way.....Kelly all the way. Such a bad girl when Brenda went away to Europe that one long summer.

as a young teen at that time, I was just a Donna guy (more in the later high school years)

dude I loved Rocco's modern life when I was growing up, I spent most of last winter watching all the seasons on netflix lol

I've noticed that there are so many innuendoes and it's pretty dirty for a kids show

Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?

Hard to pick one, but if I must probably Game of Thrones.

But Boardwalk Empire, Entourage, Homeland, Deadwood, Seinfeld, Friends, How I met your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Nip Tuck (early years), Breaking Bad, Justified, The Shield, The Walking Dead, are all superb.

crap I forgot that I love the office, breaking bad and White Collar-something to do with Tiffani Amber Thiessen. . .

Baywatch too.

I loved the Friends episode where Joey and Chandler were watching Baywatch for the first time. "And they run. And they are running again."

Seinfeld is my all time favorite, followed by That 70's Show, Friends, and ER.

The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, and the Wonder Years. In no specific order.

No particular order.

Wonder Years, Home Improvement, Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother.

I'm sure there is more that I've forgotten but those are a few.

I'm gonna go with All-time and Current:

All-Time:

Nip/Tuck
Saved by the Bell
Justified
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Current:

Justified
Suits
Burn Notice
Sons of Anarchy
Big Bang Theory

LOL. I was dying the other night. It was the one where Jimmy sells those leap basketball shoes and Mel Torme thinks Kramer is mentally handicapped.

Kramer is my favorite of all time lol, his hair is so epic haha the Chicken roaster episode where kramer stays up all night makes me laugh.

The gi.joe cartoon from the 80's, air wolf was awesome and dukes of hazard I also liked Hammer

Current shows: NCIS and The Walking Dead
Former Shows: JAG and The Unit (LOVED this show)

Forgot another great one:

Barney Miller

Back