What is your favorite show Ever?

Favorites as a kid:

This Week in the NFL (with Tom Brookshire & Pat Summerall - and the voice of John Facenda!)
Kung Fu (original series with David Carradine)
Hogan's Heroes
Wild Wild West
M.A.S.H.

A while back:
Friends
Seinfeld

Currently:

Castle
Walking Dead
Bones

King of Queens
Friday Night Lights
Two and a Half Men
Three's Company
Dukes of Hazzard

Game of Thrones (truly epic)
Walking dead (only on season 2)
Big Bang theory

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Best show ever for me is: 24

King of Queens
The Office
How I Met Your Mother
Friday Night Lights
Home Improvement
Psych

All in the Family (older)
Big Bang Theory (current)
The Shield

(older) All In The Family
(not that old) 24
(current) Big Bang Theory

The Wire
Seinfeld
The Shield
Dexter (1st 5 Seasons)

currently
Sons of Anarchy
Castle
Justified

I've never been a big TV watcher but have gotten hooked on a few over the years
Miami Vice
X Files
As a kid, I liked Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in and the Jackie Gleason Show
Saturday Night Live back in the 70s and 80s
When Letterman first hit the airwaves, I watched him a lot.....I'd tune in occasionally in recent years but got tired of his politics. He took it beyond comedy in my opinion.

There is not a lot on TV I watch anymore. Golf Channel, Science Channel and the news. Not sure why I even have cable TV to be honest.

All time Favorite show ever is M*A*S*H* simply because I've never seen a show where I invested so heavily into the characters.

Current favorites are South Park, Mad Men, and the Walking Dead.

~Rock

My wife and I just finished the Trailer Park Boys on netflix that show is hilarious. Mine would be in no real order.

Trailer Park Boys
Walking dead
Game of thrones
Breaking Bad
Big bang theory
The Office (us)
Louie

My list could go on for a whil.

Breaking Bad
Lost
Family Guy
That 70s Show
Sons of Anarchy
Dexter

#ImWithChad

Quantum Leap was good, I thought.

Not my favorite ever, but on a list of the good ones.

I'd be between Top Gear (the proper version) and Celebrity Juice, which, unless you're from the UK, you will have never have heard of.
I LOVE Top Gear. We get it here in the States on BBC America and when it's on I rarely turn it off. My favorite episode is a toss-up between the Middle East and Vietnam Specials.

Star Trek TNG.

Going back to being a kid, The Dick Van Dyke Show. My Dad and uncle were a lot like Dick/Rob Petry when they were in joke around mode and my Mon a LOT line MTM/Laura Petry. So I always enjoyed the show and now it's like a look back into out lives...right down to certain cake having to be eaten with milk and not coffee. "That's a Milk cake, you can't eat that with coffee. yuk!"

Kid:
Dukes of Hazzard
Gummi Bears
GI Joe

Teens/College (probably more, but memory is fuzzy from that time):
South Park
Nip Tuck
Chappelle Show

Recent:
Damages
The Bridge
Homeland
The Killing
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Dexter
How I Met Your Mother
Key and Peele

Real World #NoShame

Real World #NoShame

Like the first few seasons that mixed people of differing backgrounds and upbringings, or the last few seasons that are just drunk bros and loveless girls who want attention because daddy never hugged them?

That's really tough. Not sure I can come up with my favorite show of all time. Love Friends, How I Met Your Mother, King Of Queens, Family Guy, Cheers..... Just too many to pick one really. Just watched an episode of Airwolf the other day! Loved watching that with my dad.

Favourite shows throughout my life would have to be:

Chuck
Freaks and Geeks
Xfiles
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Stargate SG-1

Edit: forgot to include BBC's Planet Earth

Hard one. Married With Children would probably top the list...tie for 2nd to Titus, Politically Incorrect/Real Time, X-Files, Pushing Daisies, Raising Hope, Big Bang Theory, Simpsons. Probably a dozen others too that if there's an episode on I would happily watch over nearly anything but a live sporting event (read Hockey, NFL, or PGA, and if early in the season, Blue Jays).

I never saw the whole show much, but one scene of Titus still cracks me up thinking about it. IIRC, he had flashback sequences where it was him as a kid with his dad. In this scene, his dad was tucking him in, & young boy Titus said he was afraid of monsters in the room/closet/under bed. Dad patiently showed him "nothing here, no reason to be afraid, then said good night & closed the door. Five seconds later he slams the door open & yells at the top of his lungs. "See? No monsters!" Titus goes "Yeah, but now I'm afraid of you!" Dad says "Good! That's normal! You're supposed to be afraid of me!"

Classic!

My wife and I just finished the Trailer Park Boys on netflix that show is hilarious. Mine would be in no real order.

Trailer Park Boys
Walking dead
Game of thrones
Breaking Bad
Big bang theory
The Office (us)
Louie

My list could go on for a whil.

Ya man Trailer Park Boys! Missed them on my list. I remember when I watched the 1st episode, I was thinking what the hell am I watching, but by episode 3, you're hooked. It is so funny!
The rest of your list is similar to mine as well. You have good taste!

Sent from THP Bridgestone Championship in Vegas baby!

I really don't have a "all time favorite show", because I like so many, but this one is probably one of the best.

Back