What is your favorite show Ever?

Prison Break

Lots of great shows over the years. Cheers, MASH, Night Court. I'd have to say my all-time favorite was The Unit. I couldn't believe they took it off the air. No closure like most of the great shows.

Firefly. Only got 14 episodes because Fox mismanaged the hell out of it. And then it went out in a huge blaze of glory with Serenity.

Honorable mentions to Parks and Recreation, Game of Thrones, and Lost (even though the last season was ball bustingly ridiculous)

I have a few right now,

Boardwalk Empire
Suits
Revolution
Royal Pains lol

All time would have to be Get Smart or the Old Batman

The Sopranos for me. Seinfeld and Cheers are a distant second.

The Unit and a very close second is Strike Back.

Big bang theory

No mention of Twin Peaks?
By far the best tv show ever... :D

Breaking Bad
Friday Night Lights
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Boardwalk Empire
Shameless (American Version)
Sopranos

Last edited:
I have a bunch that I enjoy, but the one that's at the top currently just ended it's run. Burn Notice on USA.

I can always get a laugh out of The Big Bang Theory, too!

Last edited:
Sopranos or Oz

Entourage or Saprano's or suits

The Wire
Mad Men
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm

I always liked that episode of Friends where Joey said something stupid.

Friends was a great show.

My favorite of all time though is probably Breaking Bad

Comedies: Seinfeld, Friends

Drama: Lost, The X Files, StarTrek Next Generation, ER.

Flip a coin for BrBa or Seinfeld

Criminal Minds

I would have to say Seinfeld and 24. Still today I almost never turn off an episode of Seinfeld.

Scrubs or how I met your mother, The Andy Griffith Show is up there as well.

I'd be between Top Gear (the proper version) and Celebrity Juice, which, unless you're from the UK, you will have never have heard of.

Deadwood
Sopranos
Arrested Development
Curb Your Enthusiasm

Lost
Battlestar Galactica (remake)
Seinfeld

Same here with Lost and Battlestar Galactica but Supernatural tops my list. And here's where I may have to turn in my man-card but my daughter got me into Vampire Diaries. Aside from the romantic plot-line, the rest is awesome.

Hard one. Married With Children would probably top the list...tie for 2nd to Titus, Politically Incorrect/Real Time, X-Files, Pushing Daisies, Raising Hope, Big Bang Theory, Simpsons. Probably a dozen others too that if there's an episode on I would happily watch over nearly anything but a live sporting event (read Hockey, NFL, or PGA, and if early in the season, Blue Jays).

The Wire
Deadwood
The Sopranos

Back