Who is your Favorite NFL Team

I have two favs, one is the Indianapolis Colts and the other is the Philadelphia Eagles! I tell my friends I have a favorite AFC and NFC. But if I have to pick one it would have to be the COLTS as I was a big Johnny Unitas fan when I was a kid. Is that too much info?

Have no fear, One-T and I are Panthers fans as well dude.

I will always be a loyal fan! Hopefully between the new coach and Cam Newton we might have some kind of spark this year. Looking forward to seeing the possibilities.

I will always be a loyal fan! Hopefully between the new coach and Cam Newton we might have some kind of spark this year. Looking forward to seeing the possibilities.

I agree, but I also know that we're playing in a stacked division. I think it's going to be a long year. Who's Cam going to throw the ball to?

Everyone is a Cowboys fan. Lock this thread up on that.

That is like everybody in N.C. is a Tarheel fan. Even if there brother's nephew's sister-in-law went there. They are a Tarheel fan.

I have two favs, one is the Indianapolis Colts and the other is the Philadelphia Eagles! I tell my friends I have a favorite AFC and NFC. But if I have to pick one it would have to be the COLTS as I was a big Johnny Unitas fan when I was a kid. Is that too much info?

Odd reason to like the INDIANAPOLIS Colts, since Johnny U played for the Baltimore Colts and the way they left that city in the middle of the night in Mayflower moving trucks. My family were huge Baltimore Colts supporters and have rooted against the Colts after what the organization did to one of the most supportive fan bases in the NFL.

I agree, but I also know that we're playing in a stacked division. I think it's going to be a long year. Who's Cam going to throw the ball to?

I think that is going to be one of the major issues this year. At least they picked up some OL guys to help protect him. I felt for Clausen last year and no protection.

I will say it I am also a Buffalo Bills fan.

I love MY Boys in Blue, However I have alot of love for the bills because they are the only team actually playing in NY.

I love MY Boys in Blue, However I have alot of love for the bills because they are the only team actually playing in NY.

I love when you go to the Bills stadium. I just pops up in the middle of all of these houses.

I love when you go to the Bills stadium. I just pops up in the middle of all of these houses.

When you get married are you taking the last name Bandwagon? I know its his middle name and all, but figured I would check.

Pfft the only spark occuring in Panther land this season will be in early october when folks starting burning their Newton jersey's and clamoring for another QB.

Spoiler
I hope I'm wrong though

When you get married are you taking the last name Bandwagon? I know its his middle name and all, but figured I would check.

My team will not be changing. Dean has asked many times. He even had me thinking he was proposing one time and he was asking me to become a cowboys fan.

My team will not be changing. Dean has asked many times. He even had me thinking he was proposing one time and he was asking me to become a cowboys fan.

Dont worry, there will be another star somewhere that comes along and he will hop on that bandwagon. You are safe. :alien:

Are you sure about that? Even if they become the Toronto Argonauts v2.0 NFL Edition?

Are you sure about that? Even if they become the Toronto Argonauts v2.0 NFL Edition?

As long as Ralph Wilson is alive the Bills will be in Buffalo.

Go Buccaneers! - says a guy living in the middle of the desert.

She won't let me print that on the invitations...how dare she

she does have a Jason Witten jersey, don't let her fool you.

Dont worry, there will be another star somewhere that comes along and he will hop on that bandwagon. You are safe. :alien:

I am available for team alliance relocation after the 2014 season

The reason is clearly obvious.

Spoiler
She loves slow overrated pale white men.:alien:

Seahawks!

Seahawks!

Favorite team - Seattle Seahawks. Frustrating to watch at times, but still a loyal fan.

The reason I have a Jason Witten jersey is because I received it as a christmas present and I'm to nice to throw it away.:laughing:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Oakland Raiders

Back