Wilson Staff Ci11 Irons - PGA Show Video

Hmmm...I like the red/black combo there.

Yeah, those Red NDMC's look nice. I reckon Red VDR's would look nice as well.

They do look nice but I'm done with those $10 a piece grips. I'm thinking DriTacs on mine.

Beast mode from tapatalk

They do look nice but I'm done with those $10 a piece grips. I'm thinking DriTacs on mine.

Beast mode from tapatalk

DriTacs or VDRs would look cool as well. I can't typically afford these grips, but I traded my old Corza ghost for these a while back. Any grip will be better than those stock grips, IMO.

Tap before talk.

I think these would look awesome

5dt-brd.png.normal.png

Those would look nice Kmac. Too bad they won't last an entire season!

Yep. All my Winn grips have felt so amazing and tacky...until halfway through the season when they need replaced. Perhaps I'll buy a DriTac and put it on my upcoming purchase and see if the durability issues are there.

Tap before talk.

That's ok at half the cost of the new decades I can still replace them and spend the same. And they feel 10000x better.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Badass to be more precise. Like the Optimus Prime of grips!

Don't blaspheme.

The round went alright. Nothing horrendous. Still working on the new swing. For better or worse, I never felt nervous or unsure while standing over a shot with a Ci11. I was experimenting with hitting high fades. I was over cooking the fade, but the shape was there.

I'm not sure the belly putter is going to hang around much longer. I have no for speed control with it. But that is for a different thread.

I think these would look awesome

5dt-brd.png.normal.png

Unman, I like the looks of those, have never put those on my irons. May have to check them out.

Unman, I like the looks of those, have never put those on my irons. May have to check them out.

Not sure who unman is but I like the look of those grips too.

I went to the PGA Tour Superstore on Denver today, but unfortunately no Ci11s. Not a waste of time though since they had a bunch of SeeMores, but that's for another thread

I went to the PGA Tour Superstore on Denver today, but unfortunately no Ci11s. Not a waste of time though since they had a bunch of SeeMores, but that's for another thread

That sucks dude.

It really does. I'm starting to feel this whole thing is a bit ridiculous. I've been to or called about a dozen different places that are either listed on the Wilson website as carrying Wilson golf gear or offer Wilson on their websites. I really don't get it. They seem to have a great product here. They've got a good marketing campaign going. But they aren't in any stores. I shouldn't have to work this hard. I'm this close to giving up.
That sucks dude.

It's a really tight race, but take everything you like about the R11 and make it a hair better.........that's the Ci11s to me. Just an easier iron to hit overall, with a tighter dispersion. I would give the nod to the Wilson's.

TC, You could not be more right about this! After being fit for these today and having a chance to hit them quite a bit, I'm sold.
These are everything the R11's are, but better in every way. They actually felt better than the R11's as well, like they absorb the impact and spit out perfect feedback every time. The pricing on these is also just too good to pass up on.

Congrats to all the guys that already took the plunge and got theirs. I'm ordering mine as soon as I run it by the boss (my soon to be wife)

TC, You could not be more right about this! After being fit for these today and having a chance to hit them quite a bit, I'm sold.
These are everything the R11's are, but better in every way. They actually felt better than the R11's as well, like they absorb the impact and spit out perfect feedback every time. The pricing on these is also just too good to pass up on.

Congrats to all the guys that already took the plunge and got theirs. I'm ordering mine as soon as I run it by the boss (my soon to be wife)

They are an amazing club. The forgiveness packed into a sleek head is incredible. I find myself hitting bad shots and still thinking about how much I love my irons.

Tap before talk.

There are a lot of things to love about these irons. The amount for forgiveness in the heads is amazing. The price for the irons is amazing when considering the forgiveness and performance.

There are a lot of things to love about these irons. The amount for forgiveness in the heads is amazing. The price for the irons is amazing when considering the forgiveness and performance.

The price stands out so much... These are top notch clubs at an awesome bargain price. I'm glad I did not just the gun and spend the money on R11's before giving these a go. I would be hating myself right now.

Glad you were able to experience these sticks danilo. I know that when people read my thoughts that they probably think I'm full of fluff and hype but I have no agenda here, just sharing what I'm seeing. I hope it works out that you can get them.

Took these out again today for a round with my Brother and Dad up here in Georgia. Seriously, every time I hit these I like them more and more. Used the 5iron a good bit on some of the longer par 5s for my second shot and was hitting it on a rope.

Used the PW for some half shots, and really like the feel of hitting it nice and easy for an in between shot, but still thinking the GW would be fun to add in to the bag.

Starting to see some wear on the top, nothing too concerning, but of course I want these to stay they perfect, even though I know they wont.

I played 18 today. I have discovered that my miss with any of the Ci11s is a high fade that falls 10-15 yards shorter than it should. I can live with that. Ik pretty sure that may also be swing related.

One other takeaway from today, the Ci11 4-iron is longer than my Rescue 11 4-hybrid.

Back