Wilson Staff Ci11 Irons - PGA Show Video

1319347429001.jpg

Dude, those tags are awesome and the black/white looks just as good as the black/red!

Tap before talk.

Dude, those tags are awesome and the black/white looks just as good as the black/red!

Tap before talk.

Yes, the black/white looks good. But I'm afraid the white will look dirty after one round :p

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Yes, the black/white looks good. But I'm afraid the white will look dirty after one round :p

I had a black/white on an old wedge and it stayed clean for a long time.

Tap before talk.

I had a black/white on an old wedge and it stayed clean for a long time.

Tap before talk.

I like to hear that!

Won't be able to hit these beauties until Sunday though.. Promised the missus we would go to Ikea and look at new furniture tomorrow and that will probably take the entire day.

I like to hear that!

Won't be able to hit these beauties until Sunday though.. Promised the missus we would go to Ikea and look at new furniture tomorrow and that will probably take the entire day.

I just had an amazing range session with mine which made me fall in love with them all over again!

Tap before talk.

Nice Adam!

I was only able to spend a little time on the range today, but i really really like these clubs. Just stunning! Unfortunatly the dude handeling them doesnt do everything as he should so the result is a bit.. varying :p

I just can't get over hearing the pro at my home course, who is a Titleist staffer and plays AP2s, call these irons buttery. They're pretty awesome.

I haven't tossed my two cents in since using my new ci11's, so I figured it's time for me to chime in! However, it's just more of the same that everyone else has already said.

Due to some warmer than normal spring weather up here in Canada, I have managed to already get between 8 and 10 rounds in and absolutely love the new irons! I also described them as buttery, and everyone who I have had hit them love them as well. Unfortunately I have run into some issues with my swing but overall the feel and distance I am getting with these is superb.

They have become a little scratched already but I actually don't mind, and am looking forward to the point when they are all scratched uniformly because I think they will look great even then.

I just can't get over hearing the pro at my home course, who is a Titleist staffer and plays AP2s, call these irons buttery. They're pretty awesome.

I was chatting with a guy at my club. He has the last version of Titleist CB's and I was asking him about them. I told him a bit about my irons and his reaction was pretty funny. It wasn't rude or anything, but he kind of gave me that 'Oh, well there's nothing wrong with that' reaction and you could tell he kind of felt bad for me lol. He's a good guy though. Just shows that many people don't really know much about W/S.

They are fantastic Mack.

I can't say that I am blown away by the distance, but I am blown away by the feel and forgiveness. I am really happy with them.

I was chatting with a guy at my club. He has the last version of Titleist CB's and I was asking him about them. I told him a bit about my irons and his reaction was pretty funny. It wasn't rude or anything, but he kind of gave me that 'Oh, well there's nothing wrong with that' reaction and you could tell he kind of felt bad for me lol. He's a good guy though. Just shows that many people don't really know much about W/S.

That guy sounds like a doucher. It's unfortunate that W/S are made by the same people who make the Wilson Pro Staff clubs you can buy at Walmart.

I think that reaction from somebody may have bothered me more in the past, but now that I know how amazing W/S's products are It doesn't. Plus people who are not blinded by the big OEM light know how good W/S stuff actually is.

Nah, he's actually a really cool guy. Some people just don't know man. They only know what they read in magazines and hear from other people. That's what we are for. Spreading the word!

Nah, he's actually a really cool guy. Some people just don't know man. They only know what they read in magazines and hear from other people. That's what we are for. Spreading the word!

If they refuse to take our word for it. Their loss.

Played my first 9 with them today (intention was 18 but to cold and windy) and i must say that i'm more than pleased! I have far from dialed in the distances with them since they are a bit longer than my old irons but they are so damn good. I can only think of two bad hits and that was because i hit them fat so i'm to be blamed for that, but besides that they delivers big time!

Techno Vikings approves!

*Starts Playing the Star Wars Imperial March*

You better!

I can see in my ball 'o wisdom that JN will have to get these clubs this season!

These are on my short list. I was on the fence last sumer between the ci-9's and the di-11's I eventually bought. Nearly bought the ci-9's a couple times.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990 using Tapatalk

These are on my short list. I was on the fence last sumer between the ci-9's and the di-11's I eventually bought. Nearly bought the ci-9's a couple times.

Imho the Ci11's are way better than the Ci9's when it comes to feeling. Not as harsh at all. You would probably love them if you liked the Ci9's :) If you can try them I suggest you do!

Thanks, I plan on it.

DUDE! I figured since you flung your Di's that you were going to go the Ci route! Fantastic.

Flix, glad you got yours out buddy and I'm glad you're digging them this early.

DUDE! I figured since you flung your Di's that you were going to go the Ci route! Fantastic.

Flix, glad you got yours out buddy and I'm glad you're digging them this early.

I had 4/9 GIRs. Never managed that in conditions like it was then. Too bad I managed to 3 putt two of them....

I had 4/9 GIRs. Never managed that in conditions like it was then. Too bad I managed to 3 putt two of them....

Hey, that's good though, the whole hitting greens in regulation thing. Maybe you should putt with them too :)

I agree with you on the grips. I have the Ci 9's and love them but the grips were the first to go. Look great but if its raining your holding on for your life

Sooo, it's official, I have turned to the dark side! These babies are slick! And after a brief range session with them, I'm in absolute love with the feel. Much more...hate to say this overused term..."buttery" than the Di11s. On a well struck shot, these babies just feel absolutely awesome...like you're hitting a marshmallow. And in terms of forgiveness - I think these have almost as much as the Di's that I had. On fat shots, these did lose distance, but then again, so did the Di11s. The flight was just slightly lower than the Di's, and I REALLY enjoyed that aspect because I did tend to struggle with the Di11s in the wind due to their higher launch. It was fairly breezy on the range and the ballflight of these irons cut through the wind so well. I see these really helping my overall accuracy and ball striking...and I REALLY enjoy that they are slightly thinner than the Di11s on both the topline and sole. These cut through the turf really freaking well, and quite a bit better than the Di's. Can't wait to take these to the course Saturday when I meet up with some THPers!

Back