Bag Boy Recognizes THP and Golf Digest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release.

A leader in golf product innovation, The Bag Boy Company announces that its 2009 Revolver Pro cart bag was named to the prestigious Golf Digest 2009 "Hot List." The Revolver Pro was one of only two cart bags to receive the gold award, the magazine's highest recognition.

Consumers also agree with golf's leading equipment experts that the Revolver Pro is one of the best cart bags on the market. With over 5,000 readers casting their vote for their favorite golf bag, the Revolver Pro received the "Golfer's Choice Award" from The Hackers Paradiseâ„¢, a prominent golf web site. "We are honored that equipment experts and consumers both agree that the Revolver Pro is one of the best cart bags on the market," says Craig Ramsbottom, President of The Bag Boy Company. "These two awards reinforce our position as a leader in the golf bag market."

The Revolver Pro is recognized for its one-of-a-kind 360 degree rotating top that provides quick access to each club in the bag. It is also hailed for the individual club clips incorporated into the molded top which lock clubs in place and the 14 full length box dividers that prevent the shafts from twisting together. A deluxe version of the popular Revolver cart bag introduced in 2006, the Revolver Pro sports new features such as a removable cooler pocket, two external putter wells and a quick access ball sleeve.

The Revolver Pro is available in Black, Black/Red/Gray, Black/Royal/Gray, Black/Orange/Gray, White/Red/Gray and White/Green/Tan. The Revolver Pro has a suggested retail price of $199.95 and comes with a matching rain hood and umbrella sleeve.

I agree, GG. Especially when they recognize THP like this:

the Revolver Pro received the "Golfer's Choice Award" from The Hackers Paradiseâ„¢, a prominent golf web site.

Awesome....Just plain awesome..

I agree, GG. Especially when they recognize THP like this: a prominent golf web site

That was my favorite part too. It's so funny to me to think about how much this place has grown. Every time we get picked up by the wire, or we get a press release like this, I always have to take a minute, because it still just amazes me. Thank goodness for JB and Hacker, they really do so much for this site.

WOW that is incredible THP got mentioned in GD!! It is because of the awsome job our mods do here with reviews and contests that make this place great. as well as the friendly folks who are members.

It's cool these winning companies mention their award in their press releases.

Nice! Good job THP!

Very neat, but I'm not so sure I want us to get totally huge. 10,000 members (or pick some other random number) would be great for stats and publicity, but tough to manage.

Very true Claire. We are thrilled to death that our front page gets the hits it does, but we love our forum. However each day many new members are signing up and most of them have been great to have.

No argument there. I simply can't spend my entire life here, all appearances to the contrary.

No argument there. I simply can't spend my entire life here, all appearances to the contrary.

Haha, look at your post count.:D

It is cool to see THP getting mentioned in the press releases. Congrats to JB, Hacker, GG and CMac. Oh and we can't forget H. V. Longshanks

Way to go guys and gals!!!!

TOO COOL!! :banana:

Back