Tiger Woods Signs with Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Big news from Covington, GA and the THP Tour Spot has all of the details including Tiger Woods' thoughts on making the switch.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/tiger-woods-signs-with-bridgestone-golf/

THP_0839-M.jpg

(Alien thingy)

Bam!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I am happy to see that Tiger went with Bridgestone. I think it is a great move for both him and Bridgestone.

Pretty cool! The B330S is a GREAT ball.

Huge news for Bridgestone. A guy who has been meticulous about changing equipment and what goes in his bag, has taken time to test what he calls the most important piece of equipment, and ends up with Bridgestone. Perhaps not a huge shock to, but still, a really big deal.

HOLY CRAP!

This is HUGE for Bridgestone. If Tiger returns even to a shadow of himself they are going to gain a ton from this signing

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Admin
Huge news for Bridgestone. A guy who has been meticulous about changing equipment and what goes in his bag, has taken time to test what he calls the most important piece of equipment, and ends up with Bridgestone. Perhaps not a huge shock to, but still, a really big deal.

Hey, you read the link where there is an interview...haha. :D

Hahaha! This is awesome

Wise choice by Tiger and should certainly be a boost for Bridegestone. Nice to see such a fantastic company land a big fish from a merketing standpoint.

Nice to see it made official! Bridgestone 'B' is going to get a lot of the time this year.

It must be nice to "take spin off the ball". If I do that it's when I blade the life out of it

if you turn the B upside down you can see a lazy swoosh

Hey, you read the link where there is an interview...haha. :D

There are articles on the home page? Must be new hehe

LOVE this for both Tiger and Bridgestone.

I will say this though, not looking forward to the sappy Tiger/Dechambeau "passing the torch" commercials if their marketing team goes that route. IF they do, I would rather it be Couples or Price giving Tiger crap for being the "new kid" on the team.

This isn't much of a surprise!!

Awesome and cool. Hope this brings some added exposure to the Bridgestone line of balls

Huge news for Bridgestone, will be interested to see the impact on their solid market share

So what does this mean for his bag? Bridgestone clubs as well?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Huge win for Bridgestone and great for both parties. Hope this transitions to clubs down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I missed this thread before my tweet?!
Great to see this happen. Tiger and I now have something in common - We both play Bridgestone Golf Balls!

That's a good get for Bridgestone. Will almost definitely help boost them on a consumer level.

Great news for Bridgestone golf!!! Hopefully Tiger plays the best gear for HIM right now and doesn't just go for a money grab. Getting him back to the best he can be, would be huge for the game again.

Back