The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few notes/letters from some seniors today.

May or may not have made it dusty in here.

I like that. Shows respect and appreciation.

6d3c14280aad64ab44e9b5f969f4e46a.jpg

I like that. Shows respect and appreciation.

Pretty cool to get notes from kids you may not have even had in class for a couple years talking about how they were impacted by your class and discussions.

Like I said earlier this week, its clear to me I'm programmed only to be able to do a handful of things. Write. Teach. Coach. Dad.

I know, right? FWIW, you were there too. For some reason hitting drives off the putting green into a net, despite the simulator being the other direction.

That's the least weird part about it.

Hey @JourdanInMich, you’re not the only winner today

2c9495b3bff3e7cf36262bf9d59b8ce6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just remembered I had a dream last night that @Jdax bought THP and I had to go work for him. It was super weird.

Super Weird... Just made me think of what I would do, if I bought THP... lol

Super Weird... Just made me think of what I would do, if I bought THP... lol

Hahaha.

93 here today.

What the flying **** happened to easing our way into it?

93 here today.

yet we have rain on the forecast for tomorrow and more low 60s for the weekend

yet we have rain on the forecast for tomorrow and more low 60s for the weekend
I'd take low 60's all day. High of 52 and rain both Saturday and Sunday here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

93 here today.

Care to send 10 degrees further north?

Rained all day today. Man did we need it. First real good rain we have had all year.

Grass is freshened up, things just smell fresh everywhere. Love it!

I would loooooooooove to. Haha

Cool.

Express shipping would be great. K. Thanx.

I don't know what bus hit me on Monday night, but I have been out of action since. Feeling a little better today, but that is only because yesterday was so f***ing miserable.

Did you get the license plate... I think the same one just side swiped me.... feeling like crap the past 24 hours!

Late night THP.....I’m ready

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PKorf.... Just chatting with Raider friend of mine... Browns play in Vegas has to be a road trip for you... bit of golf bit of gambling and some NFL....

My son's preschool graduation is more involved than any of my graduations. I have to press his gown, he already decorated his cap, they are practicing songs, they all have a small speech, and they will be awarded diplomas and other goodies...im glad all this money is going towards something i guess.

My son's preschool graduation is more involved than any of my graduations. I have to press his gown, he already decorated his cap, they are practicing songs, they all have a small speech, and they will be awarded diplomas and other goodies...im glad all this money is going towards something i guess.
That's one way to look at it. The other way is, if they'd cut out all the superfluous BS, the tuition wouldn't need to be so damn high in the first place.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PKorf.... Just chatting with Raider friend of mine... Browns play in Vegas has to be a road trip for you... bit of golf bit of gambling and some NFL....

I mean........you know my feelings on that agenda. I’ll provide the Browns gear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back