Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Sofia, our Tibetan Spaniel

2zq6b92.jpg

She doesn't really understand putting practice, she tends to lie between me and the target.. or she tries to chase my errant putts.

Great picture Alpern. Sofia's not much taller than the snow, lol. Pretty sweet.

That's quite a content looking pooch you have there Alpern.

Great picture Alpern. Sofia's not much taller than the snow, lol. Pretty sweet.

I just thought they had a ton of snow. She looks 5 stories tall to me. :laugh:

Rhino, that was great! Liz and I cracked up. The little guy just wanted to be tickled, lol, then held up. Good stuff.

This is the princess of the house, chillaxin in her back yard. Caught her this time. As you can see, shes a Jack and she rarely sits still for very long. And if you have a camera its even more rare. I had to bust out the DSLR with a big lens to get this one.

IMG_1069.jpg

dude, i miss/don't miss my JRT at times. they're great dogs but require a lot of work and a lot of attention.

great pic btw!

oh, and OEM, cut the grass!

Man I love DSLR cameras! great pic

And here is the other half of the twosome. They really dont like each other, Harley, the Jack only tolerates Shadow (below) being around HER house. But I thought this was a funny look she gave me.

IMG_1065.jpg

Man I love DSLR cameras! great pic

Thanks JB and me too! They take such great pictures!

dude, i miss/don't miss my JRT at times. they're great dogs but require a lot of work and a lot of attention.

great pic btw!

oh, and OEM, cut the grass!

LOL it was JUST cut. I keep it longer so it stays healthy bro! And Harley is getting older and she still can chase down a squirrel or a rabbit. She just sleeps a lot more now. Theyre great dogs though.

Sweet looking lady. Short rest and ready to blast off, lol. Liz had a jack that just dug the heck out of her yard, but we still miss her. Lot's of personality.

i love dogs! you've got some handsome ones there OEM. i wish my bro would post a pic of his dog, she's fantastic, and has some JRT in her i'm sure.

Sweet looking lady. Short rest and ready to blast off, lol. Liz had a jack that just dug the heck out of her yard, but we still miss her. Lot's of personality.

Thanks Due! Yeah thats her exactly, as we speak shes recharging after her morning blast of energy. Soon she'll be patrolling the back door for anything that might move. Ive somehow managed to keep her from digging up the yard but for one spot where shes trying to catch a mole I think, lol.

i love dogs! you've got some handsome ones there OEM. i wish my bro would post a pic of his dog, she's fantastic, and has some JRT in her i'm sure.

Thanks bro! Yeah get him to post a pic for some pet love. Hm that sounds wrong.

Here are my two boston terriers, crazy little dogs, quite hyper and have been known to steal and tear up golf balls as well.
BellaGracecrop.jpg

nice pic icey! they do look so innocent though...lol

haha look at those two. They'd never steal anything! That was another dog I was looking at was the Boston. Every Boston Ive met was a lot of fun and good with the kids/family.

Here are my two boston terriers, crazy little dogs, quite hyper and have been known to steal and tear up golf balls as well.
BellaGracecrop.jpg

Look at those sweet little dickens. They wouldn't tear nothing up! lol. Nice picture, thanks for sharing.

Haha, great pic's Canadan.

My Jack would NEVER have that! She acts like you just broke her legs if you dress her up. Hell, shes always cold in the winter so I got her a little pink sweater thing to wear and she hated it.

here's one of my favorite pictures of our "GUS", he's a pit bull, husky mix:

n589399617_960789_6471.jpg

My Jack would NEVER have that! She acts like you just broke her legs if you dress her up. Hell, shes always cold in the winter so I got her a little pink sweater thing to wear and she hated it.

haha someone gave us little booty things, and when we put them on him, he is absolutely miserable... won't move, and when he does, it's like walking on fire.. High steppin' it!

I put them on him now only when he's bad.

Nice pic TC! Hes got the crazy eye going on!

You other dog owners ever get a laser pointer out? My dogs go baserk. The Jack will chase that red light till she cant stand up anymore. Its the funniest thing I ever saw. Actually, they will do the same thing with the sprinkler in the backyard, thats video worthy one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back