Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I can't remember, in the tv series did they explain why the Hound is so afraid of fire?

Yes. They explained in one of the episodes in the first season that it was because his brother, The Mountain, held his face in burning embers when they were children. Is that what you meant??

yes in this clip at 1:30 is where he tells her

[video=youtube;H-SIa9YHQ8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-SIa9YHQ8g[/video]

I completely forgot that from Season 1. One reason that I hate how far apart the seasons are.

Can't believe there's only one more show left before this season is over. Can't wait to see Daenerys enter the House of the Undying to get her dragons back. I hear that's a major point in the books...
There should be a LOT of CG in that. I'm intrested to see how they do that.

Yes. They explained in one of the episodes in the first season that it was because his brother, The Mountain, held his face in burning embers when they were children. Is that what you meant??

Yes, I remembered it in the books but couldn't remember if they had already explained it in the TV series and I didn't want to give it away if they hadn't. Thanks

This show is about the onl ything to look forward to on TV anymore. I'm going to be sad when it's on season break.

damn next season cant get here soon enough!

i thought the season finale was pretty good tonight. i like the direction the show is heading. lots of good stuff going on.

Some very good stuff in the finale. I know the final book hasn't been written, but I'm hoping for some Bran-Danerys freaky-deaky.

Something tells me the dragons will play a bigger role next season.

Didn't end like I thought it would. I figured at the beginning of the season that Joffrey would be dead by season's end. I was way off on that.

Something tells me the dragons will play a bigger role next season.

Didn't end like I thought it would. I figured at the beginning of the season that Joffrey would be dead by season's end. I was way off on that.

the role they played in the finale was awesome ..

i have heard rumors Martin is in bad health and HBO is trying to get him to tell them how he would want the remaining seasons to play out if he kicks the bucket.. how bad would that suck if halfway into this thing he dies and it cant be finished???? :angry:

i think i am going to read the 3rd book now cause i dont want to wait until the next season to find out what happens lol

Cant wait until January of 2015 for Season 3. J/k but I really hate how long it takes for the seasons to return.

so the next book is the longest one of the bunch ... this would lead you to believe they should lengthen the next season on tv but im sure it will be only 10 episodes again which sucks.

That end scene was pretty wild. Wonder if the fat kid made it through that or not?

I'm about to watch right now!

I thought the season finale was pretty good but too damn short!! Should have been a 2 hour episode...

That White Walker on the dead horse at the end gave me the chills....

i want to know what Stannis saw in the fire??

I thought the season finale was pretty good but too damn short!! Should have been a 2 hour episode...

That White Walker on the dead horse at the end gave me the chills....

Completely agree on it should have been 2 hours. There are so many damn story lines going on its like 1o minutes max for each one in an hour.

Didn't even name Loras to the Kings Guard...

i want to know what Stannis saw in the fire??

Victory? He probably saw just what the Red Witch told him.....him betraying everything he holds dear but sitting upon the Iron Throne above all else at the end. That's what I was thinking...

Loras' sister will take of him I am sure, now that she will be Queen.
In the books his request was to be named to the King's Guard. I'd imagine they'll make that happen next season.

The Imp sure didnt make out very well did he? He all but saved their butts till Daddy came riding in and got nothing for it but a big scar and a crappy room.

Back