This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mmaynard11 View Post
    Having to fly to the most southern point of Texas for a 1.5 hr meeting tomorrow. This deal better close as itís taking me 10 hrs to get there.

...ever hear of Webex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    laredo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    awesomeness
    perfection
    innovation
    excellence
    brilliance
    pioneering
    leading
    redefining

Humbled, honored, and beaming with excitement to be the Captain (what, CAPTAIN???) of Team THP in the 2019 Grandaddy with

Comment

• Originally posted by J.B. Cobb III View Post
      Brownsville, TX?
      Originally posted by McLovin View Post
      laredo?

McAllen

Driver: J715 9.5* HZRDUS Black
      Fairway: J40 3+ Tour AD-Di 7s
      Hybrid: 3H 6.5
      Irons: J15DF 4-PW DG PRO S300
      Wedges: NewLevel M50, 54, 58 120S
      Putter: CX1
      Ball: B330-RX

Comment

• This is an inconsequential rant for the, but I am kinda frustrated with Callaway Rewards (I know, why complain about free stuff?).

As the months have gone by I have tried to use my points to get a new golf bag on several occasions, but every time I called to order the bag I was looking at was out of stock. So I just kept saving my points. I have saved enough points now to get the Ohio Alpha RTC bag. Well once I got to the 30k points reguired the bag was out of stock. Well last week the red RTC was in stock so I pulled the trigger on it. I was pumped to be getting a new bag. Another week goes by and it still hasn't shipped. I called Callaway Rewards today and they told me it was backordered again with no ship date assigned to it. What the heck? It was in stock when I ordered it and it showed as being in stock today. I just asked them to cancel the order. Maybe something else will catch my eye. There again whatever it is probably won't be in stock.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
        Spoiler
        Rouge 10.5 Driver
        Steelhead 4 & 5 hybrid

In my: Mizuno BR-D4C
        Driver: Rouge 10.5 Degree w/ Dyamana DF reg flex shaft
        Fairway Woods:Epic Heavenwood
        Hybrid: Steelhead 4 hybrid
        Irons: Big Bertha w/ Recoils Reg. Flex
        Putter: Odyssey O Works #7s
        Wedges: MD 3 54, MD3 PM Grind 56, 60
        Balls: Chrome Soft, RXS,
        Twitter: @Just_hacking
        Big Bertha 2015 6 - AW Irons
        Mack Daddy 3 54
        Mack Daddy PM Grind 56, 60
        EXO 7s w/ Counter Balance grip

Comment

• Anyone ever have steel siding repainted? I have an insurance claim going with our homeowners for some hail damage. Paint is chipping off the siding. They said they would pay to repaint 80% (roughly) of the house? From what I remember, it's never a great idea to paint steel siding. On top of that, I cannot seem to find anyone who can do the work. They said I can have the contractor submit documentation to say that it cannot be painted. But, siding companies won't tackle it at all unless it's a complete replacement. And, the painting companies aren't going to turn away the business as they wouldn't be the ones residing it.

They are replacing the roof, downspouts, a bunch of trim no questions asked. But, they think repainting part of a 27 year old house is sufficient? I hate dealing with insurance.
          REPRESENTING THP IN THE 2019 GRANDADDY!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by radiman View Post
            Anyone ever have steel siding repainted? I have an insurance claim going with our homeowners for some hail damage. Paint is chipping off the siding. They said they would pay to repaint 80% (roughly) of the house? From what I remember, it's never a great idea to paint steel siding. On top of that, I cannot seem to find anyone who can do the work. They said I can have the contractor submit documentation to say that it cannot be painted. But, siding companies won't tackle it at all unless it's a complete replacement. And, the painting companies aren't going to turn away the business as they wouldn't be the ones residing it.

They are replacing the roof, downspouts, a bunch of trim no questions asked. But, they think repainting part of a 27 year old house is sufficient? I hate dealing with insurance.
            https://www.doityourself.com/stry/ho...t-metal-siding

What's in my bag?

917 D3 8.5* Driver
            917 F2 16.5* 4 Wood
            818 H1 19* 2 Hybrid
            716 AP1 4-W
            Vokey M7 Black 52*
            Vokey M7 Black 58*
            O-Works R-Line
            AVX Yellow

"A bad day golfing is better than a good day workingĒ

Comment

• The Official Rant of the Day

When you go to cook dinner only to realize -0 mins later the gas grill you lit is out of gas. Ugh.

Thankfully charcoal right next to it but adds some cooktime when kind of in a hurry.
              F9 - THCE "The One"
              F9 fwy 3/4, 5/6 - Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70s
              King F9 4i - KBS C-Taper Lite
              King Forged CB/MB Flow Set 5-GW - Nippon Modus 3 105X
              King Black Wedges 54V, 58WL

Newport 2

Comment

• Originally posted by jdtox View Post
                When you go to cook dinner only to realize -0 mins later the gas grill you lit is out of gas. Ugh.

Thankfully charcoal right next to it but adds some cooktime when kind of in a hurry.
                your mistake was using propane. always use charcoal. and not that lighter fluid soaked sh1t. treat yoself!

awesomeness
                perfection
                innovation
                excellence
                brilliance
                pioneering
                leading
                redefining

Humbled, honored, and beaming with excitement to be the Captain (what, CAPTAIN???) of Team THP in the 2019 Grandaddy with

Comment

• Having a herniated disc act up on a day you have a tee time scheduled is awful. I hope the back spasms associated with it go away soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernoulli View Post
                    Having a herniated disc act up on a day you have a tee time scheduled is awful. I hope the back spasms associated with it go away soon.
                    Oh no. Feel better.
                    In my 2018 #TheGrandaddy THP Event Bag

Driver:
                    Epic Flash w/ Helium Shaft 45"
                    Driver 2: XXIO Prime w/
                    Custom THP HZRDUS Shaft 43.5"
                    Fairway Wood:
                    5 Wood
                    Hybrids: Launcher HB
                    Irons: Apex 19 w/ Recoil Proto 95
                    Wedges:
                    CBX 50* and RTX-4 56* & 60* PM Grind 19
                    Putter: EXO Stroke Lab Marxman
                    Balls:
                    Chrome Soft X

Comment

Having a herniated disc act up on a day you have a tee time scheduled is awful. I hope the back spasms associated with it go away soon.
                      Get rid of those demons! Feel better
                      F9 Driver - 9*
                      F9 Fairway - 14.5*
                      F9 Irons - 4-G (Modus 105s)
                      KING Black Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)
                      Stroke Lab #7s

Comment

• we average 7 rain days here in july

13 days in and we're already at 8 rain days
                        Driver: Cobra KING F9 9į | Fairway: Cobra KING F8+ Frankenwood
                        Hybrid: Adams Pro Mini | Hybrid: Wilson Staff c300
                        Irons: Wilson Staff c300 Forged 5i-PW | Gap Wedge: Tommy Armour VCG
                        Sand Wedge: Nike Engage Toe Sweep | Lob Wedge: Wilson Staff FG Tour PMP Gun Blue
                        Putter: SWAG Handsome One Vice | Glove: Puma Pro Hybrid

Comment

• Kinda weird for a rant but, I had to follow a hole in one this morning. I did hit it to a foot but it sure was hard stepping up to the tee.

Four Up StaDry
                          TS3 9.5Smoke
                          TS2 16.5Smoke
                          816 H1 21* Blue Stiff
                          AP3 4-W AMT White X100
                          SM7 54 & 60
                          Newport 2
                          Pro V1X

Comment

• Originally posted by Molten View Post
                            Get rid of those demons! Feel better
                            Third day of back spasms and pain. Bad news is that I’m still bent double and crooked. The good news is that I feel much better than yesterday. Probably will be able to begin back specific exercises and stretches tomorrow. Going to have to take a break from golf for awhile. I have three 3 hour airline flights and a seven hour drive in next four weeks. Can’t have back issues continue.

Comment

Third day of back spasms and pain. Bad news is that Iím still bent double and crooked. The good news is that I feel much better than yesterday. Probably will be able to begin back specific exercises and stretches tomorrow. Going to have to take a break from golf for awhile. I have three 3 hour airline flights and a seven hour drive in next four weeks. Canít have back issues continue.
                              Take care of yourself man. I know from experience what you're dealing with. Also know that it can be overcome for the most part.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              REPRESENTING THP IN THE 2019 GRANDADDY!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by radiman View Post
                                Take care of yourself man. I know from experience what you're dealing with. Also know that it can be overcome for the most part.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Thanks. I’m feeling better today. I’ve been dealing with this for about 15 years. It’s just awful that I have had days of pain and being bent double and it started because I bent over to remove a belt from a pair of pants.

I can do the exercises. I should be able to do some today. That usually helps. It’s the continuing to do them when I feel better that I need to do.

Comment

Above Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X