The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome princess is now at a 102 fever. We leave for wdw on Wednesday. I hope I get sick and get it over with before then.

Awesome princess is now at a 102 fever. We leave for wdw on Wednesday. I hope I get sick and get it over with before then.

There is something going around. My little one is fighting s fever today alsop

There is something going around. My little one is fighting s fever today alsop
Yep, it's a stomach bug. Lotte got sick in the middle of the night and now we have had two REALLY bad diapers. I hate seeing her sick!

Dont worry, if you dont, I am sure Disney will give it to you. Just one giant roasting acre of dirty people. :D

As fun as last night was, tonight is gonna suck just as much. Got a text from the wife this morning as I was on my way to sim golf saying she was on her way to urgent care. Turns out she has pneumonia. Fantastic

As fun as last night was, tonight is gonna suck just as much. Got a text from the wife this morning as I was on my way to sim golf saying she was on her way to urgent care. Turns out she has pneumonia. Fantastic

Hoping for a quick recovery.

Lotte has Flu A.

Gosh dammit.

Just walked into the bathroom to see a giant water stain on the ceiling/wall.

Yay for ice dams. Ugh.

Brutal, dude. It's been going around my house for about 3 weeks now. Matty was sick and missed 3 or 4 days of school, then Coop, then the Mrs, then Lily and finally me this week. Im finally feeling better.

Fun fact, when your child is sick and your wife is a doctor then everything you try to do is criticized to the umpteenth degree.

Fantastic.

Fun fact, when your child is sick and your wife is a doctor then everything you try to do is criticized to the umpteenth degree.

Fantastic.

Ouch. Sorry dude.

Ouch. Sorry dude.
Is what it is, momma bear being momma bear. I just walked away wisely to go hit golf balls across the yard. Fun fact, I can hit 5i from fence to fence.

Is what it is, momma bear being momma bear. I just walked away wisely to go hit golf balls across the yard. Fun fact, I can hit 5i from fence to fence.

That's a big *** yard. I can putt from fence to fence in mine.

10 acres total! All chain linked too!

Had 5 growing up. 3.5 wooded. Launched a lot of golf balls back there. 10% made it back.

My local golf Galaxy sucks. I pass by after dinner tonight and ready to buy the new M2 driver. I want to hit it in the sim 9.5 & 10.5 stiff but it's turned off. I ask the sales guy if he can turn on the sim and he says no they're off for the rest of the night. I'm like WTF this store is open for another hour??? Again he repeats the same thing. I give him both drivers, tell him he lost a sale and walk out. What a joke.

My local golf Galaxy sucks. I pass by after dinner tonight and ready to buy the new M2 driver. I want to hit it in the sim 9.5 & 10.5 stiff but it's turned off. I ask the sales guy if he can turn on the sim and he says no they're off for the rest of the night. I'm like WTF this store is open for another hour??? Again he repeats the same thing. I give him both drivers, tell him he lost a sale and walk out. What a joke.

Such a shame but honestly not that rare anymore

Witnessed a group of people standing around ,some even laughing at a blind man having troubles find his way . I asked the gentleman where he was going,even took his arm crossing the street safely . Don't know why people have to be so rude.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Woke up at arrived at the airport for at 4:30 for a 6AM flight south, place is mobbed. Never seen it so busy, sat in line for almost an hour... Missed the luggage check in time (40 minutes prior to the flight) and now on stand by for an 8AM flight. If I can't get on that that flight, next one is at 12:30. With an impeding snow storm, this is just my luck.

I've had a good run of smooth travel, but what can you do. I haven't been very active lately due to my schedule, so now I can catch up!

Man that is a tough one.
Even with TSA PreCheck I get to the airport very early. Peace of mind for me.
I will say this, the one thing having airline status does for me more than any other is gives me the short check in line.

Just bad luck I guess, wasn't expecting a very large band to have check in issues in front of everyone. Had some communication issues with the attendants.

Just got bumped to third on the stand by list, terrific. Next flight also booked 12PM and 5PM would be the following flight.

Woke up at arrived at the airport for at 4:30 for a 6AM flight south, place is mobbed. Never seen it so busy, sat in line for almost an hour... Missed the luggage check in time (40 minutes prior to the flight) and now on stand by for an 8AM flight. If I can't get on that that flight, next one is at 12:30. With an impeding snow storm, this is just my luck.

I've had a good run of smooth travel, but what can you do. I haven't been very active lately due to my schedule, so now I can catch up!

That's brutal, you would think that would give you more then enough time for that early of a flight. I just never trust what is going to happen at the airport, even with Pre-Check. I just get there early, go into the Admiral's club, drink some bad coffee and fire off some work.

Seeing my little girl sick is probably the worst thing ever. Freaking flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back