The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will ever see Jersey Shore JB

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I would never ask anyone to move to Jersey. That place is just sad. It leads to being pissed off at the world and ripped pants. Not a good combo.

Southwest from PHX to MCO tomorrow. Wish me luck on the flying Greyhound.

Southwest from PHX to MCO tomorrow. Wish me luck on the flying Greyhound.
After recent flights with American and United, I still prefer Southwest.

Unless I'm upgrading to first, which I've only done on 2 flights, I have no issues with SW at all. Esp if I'm flying with clubs.

I'm not so much of a SW fan, as I am a hater of the other options.

American is always my first choice. As long as I don't have to go through DFW.

I paid for early bird in September. I got A55.
Ouch, I pick the best flights I guess, I usually end up in the first 30 when I pay.

Ouch, I pick the best flights I guess, I usually end up in the first 30 when I pay.

My employee bought it last week and got B17.

American is always my first choice. As long as I don't have to go through DFW.
I prefer them to United by a wide margin, but strongly prefer others.

There was an article in our paper today about how unsafe Allegiant is, but a shocking revelation in the article was just how many problems American has. No where near Allegiant but way more than other choices.

Glad I stayed up to watch that baseball game since it was historic and crazy, but man is it going to make for a long work day today. Exhausted.

Glad I stayed up to watch that baseball game since it was historic and crazy, but man is it going to make for a long work day today. Exhausted.

Agreed, and tomorrow night likely to be worse since I will likely be up tonight watching the Bucs and Lightning games.

Slow day of work after a long night watching the WS calls for a round of golf. Heading to the links right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to bed early last night, and feel like I can take on the world today!
(I think I will!)

Got the 2 hardest of my jobs done this morning, now a colorful trip up to northern Michigan to help out a customer.

The Chicago Cubs are the 2016 World Series Champions.
I never in my live time of living in Chicago would I ever see it or say it.

I'm still numb......

e93e01af42000dd885b4cd3b6d9f9b3a.jpg

The Official Banter Away Thread

I was walking this morning and on the second hole I came up to a foursome that actually said will let you through but you better not slow us down.

I was walking this morning and on the second hole I came up to a foursome that actually said will let you through but you better not slow us down.

Well... That was nice of them.

I agree with this statement. Especially when checking golf clubs.

When you're out of town for work, and so busy that you don't open your hotel room blinds until Thursday morning:

bc1c81b227341c69c486d9aae03c89cd.jpg

And my putter is in the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back