The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more days. Then a few days of work in Orlando, a weeklong Disney/Universal vacation, then a 3-day golf weekend with some real pieces of work.

2 more days. Then a few days of work in Orlando, a weeklong Disney/Universal vacation, then a 3-day golf weekend with some real pieces of work.
Sounds fun.

Reading some stuff this morning and came across this quote, so much truth

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nothing like mandatory OT that will pay me less than had I been able to work my part-time job today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing like mandatory OT that will pay me less than had I been able to work my part-time job today.

I get to get in the Van shortly, travel round trip almost 5 hours....

To do about 10 minutes of work.

Absentee voting today. The line is 100 deep just to get in the door.

Some of our corporate training programs are designed in a way that makes me wonder what the average IQ of my co-workers really is.

It's basically 30 minutes of "don't be a stupid person"

Some of our corporate training programs are designed in a way that makes me wonder what the average IQ of my co-workers really is.

It is amazing what is obvious to many of us is just "overlooked" by others.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It is amazing what is obvious to many of us is just "overlooked" by others.

So wait, you're saying I didn't win that cruise after all?! Damnit, I really thought I was being rewarded for being such a committed Amazon shopper while at work... Otherwise they wouldn't have asked me to confirm my SS# and address to send the vouchers.

As George Carlin said, "Think about how stupid the average person is. And realize that half of them are more stupid than that."

Finding out one of your colleagues in teaching's son works for PXG in AZ is pretty freaking cool.

Finding out one of your colleagues in teaching's son works for PXG in AZ is pretty freaking cool.

Friends and Family discount?

As George Carlin said, "Think about how stupid the average person is. And realize that half of them are more stupid than that."

oh man. I love that quote. Seriously made me laugh in my office.

I love that last THP Quick Tech video.

I love that last THP Quick Tech video.

It was really good! All the cobra quick tech ones have been awesome. Yagley explains technology in a way that even dumb guys like me can understand.

My company is going through a merger. The department I'm in is getting a new VP. Really going to change the way we do things. I think I'm going to talk with my current VP and see if there is another place for me in the company.

It's not that I'm afraid of change.. But in this case they will be changing my position to more of a sales role.. and away from the analytical support role which is where I shine. No thank you.

d8018bf598739f45f00f513dba438c60.jpg

Anybody had this yet?

Its... Interesting.

The Official Banter Away Thread

d8018bf598739f45f00f513dba438c60.jpg

Anybody had this yet?

Its... Interesting.

Did not really like it but the red is better imo. The green was ok just not the Mountain Dew replacement I was expecting had more of a sprite crossed with dew flavor to me

Did not really like it but the red is better imo. The green was ok just not the Mountain Dew replacement I was expecting had more of a sprite crossed with dew flavor to me

I can't quite place the flavor, I know it reminds me of something but can't figure out what it is.

But definitely not the Dew replacement it was advertised as.

I can't quite place the flavor, I know it reminds me of something but can't figure out what it is.

But definitely not the Dew replacement it was advertised as.
The red tastes almost exactly like code red imo much closer

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just inked a deal with Juice'd to carry their organic juice on my truck. I'll have standard flavors until I make my own then I will Munch flavors. Pretty pumped

Just inked a deal with Juice'd to carry their organic juice on my truck. I'll have standard flavors until I make my own then I will Munch flavors. Pretty pumped

Thats awesome dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back