Stole Scrap's app, at least it provides some entertainment in this misery.
7888337d480e7b20cabd203461c8c4e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haha. I got it from dwchockey13. It’s great.

At pay it rained for several hours pay night before starting to snow again...
5fa95682674c0c26dd45469ae44b8c37.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

55 degrees here in Cleveland tomorrow!!!!! I can actually go and hit golf balls outside. Why am i complaining????......
Starting Friday morning it is supposed to start raining, then move to an icey mix by noon 1pm and end with 6-9" of frigging snow by midday Saturday. #Unreal

50 degrees tomorrow and then a high of 17 on Saturday. This weather is nuts.

It's damn near Spring in Cincinnati right now.

Oh, and it's either going to drop 2 inches or 23 inches on Friday lolol

Similar here in Columbus. Can they give us any wider of an estimate on the snow accumulation? 21-22 inch difference is very large. They might as well have said there could be no snow or there could be a **** ton.

52* yesterday and played 18, ice and snow this morning @ 22* :banghead:

52* yesterday and played 18, ice and snow this morning @ 22* :banghead:

Sounds like you're getting/got the storm they are calling for us to get tomorrow mid day.

Ya I think so. Wind is really howling!!!! Supposed to be in the 50's again by next weekend.

Sounds like you're getting/got the storm they are calling for us to get tomorrow mid day.

Ya I think so. Wind is really howling!!!! Supposed to be in the 50's again by next weekend.

Alright, so how bad did you get it compared to what they were predicting? Right now we're getting rain and they are calling for the snow to start later this afternoon. I'm just wondering if we're going to get a dusting, or if it will truly be frozen death.

Alright, so how bad did you get it compared to what they were predicting? Right now we're getting rain and they are calling for the snow to start later this afternoon. I'm just wondering if we're going to get a dusting, or if it will truly be frozen death.

55 degrees at the office this morning, supposed to be 20 by 2pm. From what we're being told by our other offices west of us (Indianapolis etc) the ice is hitting there now and should be making it's way to us by about noon. Saying the normal I-70 divider with south of it getting 2-4 and north seeing 3-6. Which means 1-3 if their history repeats. Rush hour tonight is my concern as we both know the minute the white stuff starts falling people lose all ability to drive.

55 degrees at the office this morning, supposed to be 20 by 2pm. From what we're being told by our other offices west of us (Indianapolis etc) the ice is hitting there now and should be making it's way to us by about noon. Saying the normal I-70 divider with south of it getting 2-4 and north seeing 3-6. Which means 1-3 if their history repeats. Rush hour tonight is my concern as we both know the minute the white stuff starts falling people lose all ability to drive.

my mom was coming down and leaving at noon from cleveland, told her to leave earlier cause of all of this.

Down here it was 56* this morning at 7am, and now its 36*(feels like 27) and it sounded like they couldnt pre treat the roads due to all the rain.

Im sending folks home at 2, and I'll probably leave at 3. WIll probably be bad but not as bad as later . Also kids are being released from school 2 hours early.

A good bit of ice, then maybe 2 inches of snow on top of it. Not bag at all really.

just be safe down there....we'r getting the same crap up here but with more snow I think....
my mom was coming down and leaving at noon from cleveland, told her to leave earlier cause of all of this.

Down here it was 56* this morning at 7am, and now its 36*(feels like 27) and it sounded like they couldnt pre treat the roads due to all the rain.

Im sending folks home at 2, and I'll probably leave at 3. WIll probably be bad but not as bad as later . Also kids are being released from school 2 hours early.

yes...EFFF winter

Similar here in downtown C-bus. I'm ok with 1-3 inches it was the forcast of 24 inches that made me a little nervous. Some times I think just the threat of snow and people forget how to drive.

Our office is going to hold out as long as possible but I imagine we'll probably close up a little early which means I'll get out of here around 3. Kids here in C-bus are being released 2 hours early also.

A good bit of ice, then maybe 2 inches of snow on top of it. Not bag at all really.

Ugh! The ice is no Bueno. Doesn't sound too bad though compared to what some of us were forecasted for.

yes...EFFF winter

Stay safe up there and throw another log on the fire. Or set your couch on fire, which ever you got to do to stay warm. :alien:

Stay safe up there and throw another log on the fire. Or set your couch on fire, which ever you got to do to stay warm. :alien:
Hahaha Cleveland is definitely a couch burning kinda town....thanks man

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

It got cold here a couple days ago... high of 58. Back to our normal winter weather this weekend... high 70's to low 80's. Unfortunately, I wont be around to enjoy it. I'll be fighting through that frigid norcal weather... low 60's.

It got cold here a couple days ago... high of 58. Back to our normal winter weather this weekend... high 70's to low 80's. Unfortunately, I wont be around to enjoy it. I'll be fighting through that frigid norcal weather... low 60's.

:laughing:

It has been -25C - -30C for the better part of the last two weeks. It's fun slathering your face with as much moisturizer as possible every morning so your skin doesn't crack from the cold wind that feels like 50 grit sand paper on the bits you can't cover up.

freezing rain turned in to snow. Yep its a ice skating rink outside. :dohanim:

Currently 13 degrees!!!! High today will be 22. :surrender:

Got almost 6 inches of snow last night. I was a little surprised when I got up this morning. About an hour with the snow blower and the drive and sidewalks are cleared.

1b41d20d461642741f58ebf00a68ad4c.jpg

Back