2018-2019 NBA season thread

In a blow out....too. Also heard Draymond was suspended for internal fighting with Durant for tonight’s game....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. KD was going at him for fumbling the ball with 2 seconds left - leading to a loss in OT

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I watched a little of the Wolves last night and they looked good. 3-0 since Jimmy Buthead left.

6-1 record at home and I don't believe they have won on the road yet. lol

Poor Cavs, now Kevin love isn't going to be returning til after the new year. Falls right in line with the tanking plan lol

also crazy how balanced the West is.

Suns are 3-13 and the next worse team is Minnesota at 7-10

7-10 in the east is 1.5 games back of last playoff spot lol

Lakers have 12 points in 6 minutes vs Cavs.
All 12 in paint and I think all but 2 were dunks...awful

Lakers have 12 points in 6 minutes vs Cavs.
All 12 in paint and I think all but 2 were dunks...awful

While the fans cheer heartily for the guy who left them in this condition.

While the fans cheer heartily for the guy who left them in this condition.

And the guy who won the city of Cleveland it’s 1st championship since 1948. If his leaving makes them crappy for the next 5 years I’m fine with that. 2016 was worth it for me. Just my opinion, I’m sure others feel different.

And the guy who won the city of Cleveland it’s 1st championship since 1948. If his leaving makes them crappy for the next 5 years I’m fine with that. 2016 was worth it for me. Just my opinion, I’m sure others feel different.

And I can certainly understand it. At least he didn't embarrass the city with The Decision again. I'm not really a basketball fan but it just seems that Dan Gilbert basically catered to whatever LeBron wanted and got the players he wanted and then Lebron just leaves because his choices weren't good enough to win titles every year. He got to have his cake and eat it too and then left Cleveland high and dry with a team incapable of winning. He absolutely carried them last season and the team is stuck paying salaries for washed up players with no star power.

I have nothing but respect for Lebron's skill level and what he has done for the community but I hope he never plays in the NBA finals again, let alone win another championship.

The Lakers can’t lose this game.

Cavs win? 121 to 112 over 76ers

Nice pass and catch there

3rd down defense crippled them

Unreal another fumble when driving to score

Also interesting Notre Dame has played a penalty free first half

Look at that Cavs win again 117-108 against rockets. Up to 4-14

What's up with the rockets?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

they elected to get rid of useful, vital role players (the defense that covered up for the sieve known as Harden) in favor of a mis-match former superstar and are paying the price. For many of us, this is a wonderful thing. When they had Paul and Ariza, having that many dirty players and the completely unlikeable Harden at the same time, they might be more hated than the L*kers. Nah, still hate the L*kers more...but it is close. Wish this would continue all year for the rockets but it will not, they still have too much talent not to get it together.

Appears Cavs win streak will stop at 2. Bad start to 4th quarter

Kyle korver traded to jazz

Cavs get a 2020 2nd round pick, a 2021 2nd round pick (via the wizards) and Alec Burks

The Wolves have a pretty good record since rid of the locker room cancer. So do 76ers though

4 game win streak for Wolves - looking for 5 straight tonight. Covington has been great since coming over - we can't complain.

Last edited:
Chicago Bulls fire Fred Hoiberg...

Apparently Jim Boylan is the interim head coach

Back