2018-2019 NBA season thread

Cavs lose...1-10 now

The hell are the Jazz wearing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow Jimmy butler traded to 76ers

Butler to Sixers means Boston better trade the whole draft board. Tatum, Rozier, William's and a few picks for Davis.

Cavaliers down 37 to 23 after 1 lol

Cavs move to 1-11...1 point loss to bulls.

Had ball wjth 13 seconds left and chance to win but sexton got shot blocked at the buzzer.

Warriors methodically pulled away from Nets even without Curry, Greene, and Livingston. Six point lead after Q1, twelve after Q2, 20 after Q3. Cook filled in for Curry and scored 25.

Warriors methodically pulled away from Nets even without Curry, Greene, and Livingston. Six point lead after Q1, twelve after Q2, 20 after Q3. Cook filled in for Curry and scored 25.
Good considering the drubbing they took from Milwaukee

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sounds like Melo has played his last game in a rockets uniform.

Sounds like Melo has played his last game in a rockets uniform.

is there anyone who thought that was going to work out well? Melo needs to just hang em up or go back to New York. Hes hot garbage

is there anyone who thought that was going to work out well? Melo needs to just hang em up or go back to New York. Hes hot garbage

What’s interesting is that I can’t think of a single time he made a team better. There is literally not a reason why out there to ever sign a player like that, yet teams keep doing it.

What’s interesting is that I can’t think of a single time he made a team better. There is literally not a reason why out there to ever sign a player like that, yet teams keep doing it.

He is done. The Rockets are lethargic right now and Melo is not the spark they need off the bench.

Melon poison strikes again. He will end up in LA now.

He played well one year for Team USA...

But, yeah, hot garbage is right. He's a blackhole liability on both ends of the court.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

to be fair...he took a Denver team that had been down and made them a legit threat in the West for years. I am not a Melo fan...I was dreading the push the Blazers made for him when he went to OKC, but to say there was not a team he made better I do not believe he was fair. Amend that to "since his first year or so in New York" and I agree but prior to that? He was a monster. I think people forget how great he was in Denver. I feared him back then.

I did not understand Houston signing Melo at all. The D'antoni/Melo combo was such a disaster in NY. Why repeat it with a team that nearly took out the Warriors?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

to be fair...he took a Denver team that had been down and made them a legit threat in the West for years. I am not a Melo fan...I was dreading the push the Blazers made for him when he went to OKC, but to say there was not a team he made better I do not believe he was fair. Amend that to "since his first year or so in New York" and I agree but prior to that? He was a monster. I think people forget how great he was in Denver. I feared him back then.

He was good w Syracuse. At least he got a ring w them. Lol

Before Jimmy Butler joined the east I was secure my Raptors were going to remain top spot. Now with him in Philly it’s hard to say he is a force

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how some of the one-and-dones would do had they not left college early. Caermelo. Might have been better.

I wonder about a player like Tyus Jones. He came from a nice suburb there was no reason for him to rush into the NBA it's not like his parents were stuck in a ghetto.

I think he should have stayed at Duke another year or two. I get that he won a title but...why rush?

DO NOT under any circumstances watch the Caris Levert leg injury. He plays for the Brooklyn Nets.

This is your warning in advance.

Jordan Clarkson is the cavs best scorer easily. Hope they give him some run in the starting lineup eventually.

Cavs win...up to 2-11

In a blow out....too. Also heard Draymond was suspended for internal fighting with Durant for tonight’s game....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back