The Official 2019 MLB Thread

Welp.... not the start we were hoping for.

Nice start from the Yankee bats!

It’s a long game and it looks like Verlander has settled in. Not the start Astros fans wanted though. Just need to chip away

Chirinos ugh!! So close. That would have been awesome right after Boone we met to the mounds

Chirinos ugh!! So close. That would have been awesome right after Boone we met to the mounds

Shades of Didis ball off Cole in game 3. Looked gone off the bat and just died.

With that wind last night it might have gone out

Would have been in the crawford boxes for sure.

Definitely would have .

NY should hang on and out some pressure on the Astros to take care of business at home. Verlander was amped up and it got the best of him. He’s settled now and this is what I thought we’d see from the first inning.

Definitely would have .

NY should hang on and out some pressure on the Astros to take care of business at home. Verlander was amped up and it got the best of him. He’s settled now and this is what I thought we’d see from the first inning.

I told Jenn the thing that stinks or rocks about Verlander on the mound is that he wasnt getting pulled unless he gave up 8 runs. Esp with a bullpen game tomorrow (if needed). So you knew he would get innings in and settle down to some extent.

Lets face it...prior to tonight this whole series can be summed up with a handful of at bats. Neither team is lighting it up offensively.

I told Jenn the thing that stinks or rocks about Verlander on the mound is that he wasnt getting pulled unless he gave up 8 runs. Esp with a bullpen game tomorrow (if needed). So you knew he would get innings in and settle down to some extent.

Lets face it...prior to tonight this whole series can be summed up with a handful of at bats. Neither team is lighting it up offensively.

both teams have left their fair share of men on base. Going into tonight NY was at 31 LOB and I’m guessing the Astros were close to that

both teams have left their fair share of men on base. Going into tonight NY was at 31 LOB and I’m guessing the Astros were close to that

Yup. As good as Cole was in game 3, Yankees had plenty of opportunities to knock in runs.
Last night Sanchez was a hit away from probably knocking Grienke out in the first inning and possibly changing that outcome. 5th inning they had two cracks at that bases loaded stuff too with no runs.

Its been a closer series than a drop by viewer might think.

1)A win for the Yanks....thankfully because I really want to watch baseball tomorrow night
2)Love Joe Buck's final out call "Let's go to Texas"
3)The biggest victory is that this game was played in under 3 hours.

19 Astros stranded tonight? I saw the box score and that seems like a lot. I need to verify that number.

I always suspected this would be a 7 game series

Bullpen game tonight and I’m not sure what to expect. The bullpen has been the weakest part of our team so this should be a stressful nine innings. I hope the bats wake up and get the W.

Wide zone tonight. That's 2 Ks for Astros pitchers that were well off the plate.

Brantley may have just sealed this one. Heck of a play in left field.

Hell of a play to double off Judge on 1st. I’m regretting not going to the game tonight

3 more outs to go!!! #TakeItBack

Close it out Astros! Not a fan but just don't want the Yankees to have a chance to win the WS.

OMG it's tied...clutch

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Nooooooo

Ohhhhh gawd...nnooooo. going back to NY can't be good for Stros.

Ballgame.

Altuve is just a little SAVVAGE!

Back