Just wanted to say thank you to @Stemmy66 for the Balls!

Tough day yesterday for QB's.

1ced0addc509dc0f85433f3610d24e06.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

And now Pat Shurmer won’t name Eli the starter next week. Could be starting Daniel Jones next Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF being the key word there. Anxious to see how they come out this evening after last week's debacle.
Last week to me is an anomaly. 18 penalties, losing the LT for a bonehead play, no turnovers for the defense...all things that wont repeat itself tonight. But then again Im a homer so who knows. But this team has too much talent to be bad. To me its a question of how good do they want to be because nothing will be handed to them this year. They will get everyones best shot

Tough day yesterday for QB's.

1ced0addc509dc0f85433f3610d24e06.jpg

I’d like to report this photo as abusive.....

And now Pat Shurmer won’t name Eli the starter next week. Could be starting Daniel Jones next Sunday

if thats the case, thats absolutely terrible handling of the situation. Like, Hue Jackson 2.0 type bad. Dont tell everyone all offseason that Eli is the guy if he isnt. Just say its anyones job to win or lose.

if thats the case, thats absolutely terrible handling of the situation. Like, Hue Jackson 2.0 type bad. Dont tell everyone all offseason that Eli is the guy if he isnt. Just say its anyones job to win or lose.

Wel no one knows how bad Hue was in comparison to Shurmer like we do.

Last week to me is an anomaly. 18 penalties, losing the LT for a bonehead play, no turnovers for the defense...all things that wont repeat itself tonight. But then again Im a homer so who knows. But this team has too much talent to be bad. To me its a question of how good do they want to be because nothing will be handed to them this year. They will get everyones best shot

I feel the same way, but man I can't help but be a bit cautious with my optimism given their history. The pre-season hype train did us no favors, and you're right we'll definitely get everyone's best. Hopefully a Darnold-less Jets team is the first in what will be many W's this season.

I feel the same way, but man I can't help but be a bit cautious with my optimism given their history. The pre-season hype train did us no favors, and you're right we'll definitely get everyone's best. Hopefully a Darnold-less Jets team is the first in what will be many W's this season.
This teams history isnt the history of the franchise though. Not many players are still around from even two seasons ago and those who are were young then anyways. This group needs games together. Its a long season and everyone needs to remember that even six losses gives you a really good chance at the playoffs

Life as a Titans fan, they don't make it easy!

:banghead:???

Big Ben down for year. Going to be a long season for those Steelers. So Ravens and Browns fighting it out for the division....could be fun.

I think you will learn A LOT about the Browns tonight. C'mon Chubb, I need you man.

I think you will learn A LOT about the Browns tonight. C'mon Chubb, I need you man.

If they can't beat this Jets team tonight, that is just terrible.

I think we learned all we need too last week!! They are incredibly talented but yet still very young.
I expect the Browns to win tonight but I think they will have a up and down season as they learn to win together.

Big Ben going out for the year, I wonder if he will ever be back? A elbow problem at 37 could be a career ender.

Slay FINALLY makes a play. Allen has owned him all day. Guess that’s why they call him big play slay
I suppose coming up with the one that counts the most is for the win. In a spot like this, I can't rag on Slay too much however because incase people forgot, Keenan Allen is GOOD. If he was getting torched by a lesser receiver I'd get fussy about it. But shake it off and come out next week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Better make sure he didn't sneak in an exploding ball...he's a sore loser.

Could it be the end for two QBs from the 2004 draft ? Ben out with an elbow injury and Eli out because the Giants may have to turn to Daniel Jones sooner than later. Not the way these two Super Bowl winning QBs wanted to end their careers, if it comes to that.

Super stoked the Colts pulled that one out. Frank Reich just keeps making me like him more and more. On our own 30, up two, late in the game... he goes for it on 4th and 1. I freaking love it!!

Could it be the end for two QBs from the 2004 draft ? Ben out with an elbow injury and Eli out because the Giants may have to turn to Daniel Jones sooner than later. Not the way these two Super Bowl winning QBs wanted to end their careers, if it comes to that.
It rarely ends the way they want it too. I feel like TB12 is going to be the same way. It's usually when the body starts to go.
Belechick moved on from the hometown guy in Kosar in Cleveland I have no doubt he will do it again.
There was some speculation he wanted to trade Brady instead of JimmyG but Kraft said no.

Last edited:
Jalen Ramsey requests to be traded after argument with head coach. If it happens, someone gets the best DB in the game.

Jalen Ramsey requests to be traded after argument with head coach. If it happens, someone gets the best DB in the game.

I wish I could to that with my boss.... have a disagreement and ask to be traded :rolleyes:

I hear Kansas City is looking for a CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He’ll probably end up on the Patriots. ?

I wish I could to that with my boss.... have a disagreement and ask to be traded :rolleyes:

You can, its called looking for another job :)

Back