Wow ... Bridgewater is not very good. He's getting slaughtered by the Rams defense right now

@JDax is Cooper Kupp a ref? ?

Omg this Bears Broncos game

Patrick Mahomes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These PI challenges are already stupid. I get why they made them reviewable but still

Clutch win Bears. Broncos, ouch.
This was the only game where a few of our knockout game pool could have been eliminated. But Chicago didn’t choke and made the kick.

After 2 weeks, we have had 1 elimination.

These PI challenges are already stupid. I get why they made them reviewable but still
Agreed. So much agreed. (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Wentz is clearly hurt and playing poorly. Very selfish to force his way back in there. Should have let McCown finish the drive

Youtube TV either needs to get redzone or give me the ability to split screen. Otherwise it’s perfect.

And that was pretty spectacular. Wentz was incredibly clutch that drive

Better team won tonight. Hoping the injuries aren’t serious

with having arguably the toughest schedule in the NFL this year, I don't have much confidence in the Bears making the playoffs. Theres no denying the defense is legit again, but damn does Trubisky suck! If it wasn't for that pass to end the game he would have had 80 pass yards total

I didnt like the pick to begin with but he's made no progress yet. Consistently misses open receivers terribly.

I hate when the Skins game is on early. Then there isn't another game televised :mad:

Don't you want to tune in to the local post-game piss-n-moan fest? That's must see TV for sure?

The AB drama is getting worse.

Big Ben done for the season.

Brees out 6 weeks.

This is just a crazy crazy stat....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man thats crazy news about Ben. Interesting for the AFC North if the Browns decide to play to their potential

The AB drama is getting worse.

#Rigged #RiggedNFL if nothing is done about this predator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

man thats crazy news about Ben. Interesting for the AFC North if the Browns decide to play to their potential

IF being the key word there. Anxious to see how they come out this evening after last week's debacle.

Back