SeeMore Putters Thread

I believe it had the copper 14.3g weights???

You are correct it does have that. Thinking about this putter I'm not sure but it seems like the RST is more accurate, less forgiving because of its proximity to the actual shaft? Maybe I'm crazy but I noticed a few times this weekend I saw a little red, where I don't normally see that with my Z3 cause it's more heel oriented. Am I crazy? Lol

You are correct it does have that. Thinking about this putter I'm not sure but it seems like the RST is more accurate, less forgiving because of its proximity to the actual shaft? Maybe I'm crazy but I noticed a few times this weekend I saw a little red, where I don't normally see that with my Z3 cause it's more heel oriented. Am I crazy? Lol
The center shaft definitely gives it a different look at address. Someone like me who really likes plumbers neck, it really takes some getting used to. I had the privilege of having some individual time with Chris and he said I align to the right with plumbers neck. Crazy what faults my favorite shape is causing...

The center shaft definitely gives it a different look at address. Someone like me who really likes plumbers neck, it really takes some getting used to. I had the privilege of having some individual time with Chris and he said I align to the right with plumbers neck. Crazy what faults my favorite shape is causing...

I'm good with the center shafted. In fact when my Z showed up. And it wasn't CS I nearly sold it instantly. I'm curious about the shaft relationship and the RST though. Perhaps JMAN will weigh in.

CS takes time, but it allows a more consistent alignment/setup than a PN, in my opinion.

The RST in the PN's works for me, though manipulation is a bit more possible in my experiences still. Really curious about the diving board model though.

I was used to PNs too, but I wouldnt go back, the CS helps a lot with alignment and makes the RST much more valuable

I was used to PNs too, but I wouldnt go back, the CS helps a lot with alignment and makes the RST much more valuable

More consistency for sure, and hands in line with the putter, not in front of. But, its all personal.

Got a little old school on eBay.

9544b42080f0417b3a918ba79ab602e8.jpg

I learned yesterday there are different RST available.

Full RST
Sport scope RST
RST2

Interesting for sure. The Z3 Tour Limited has Full RST.
The regular Z3 has the Sport Scope RST. And the Plumbers Neck putters have RST2. Figured I'd pass that along incase anyone wondered.

I learned yesterday there are different RST available.

Full RST
Sport scope RST
RST2

Interesting for sure. The Z3 Tour Limited has Full RST.
The regular Z3 has the Sport Scope RST. And the Plumbers Neck putters have RST2. Figured I'd pass that along incase anyone wondered.

Sport scope RST? What does that even mean?

Sport scope RST? What does that even mean?

Not sure really. I'm going to look into it and try to get some info for us.

I saw those tweets yesterday, please let us know what you find out Kevin

SeeMore Putters Thread

I am guessing it is the smaller RST version on heel shafted putters.

Yep, the smaller profiled and shaped RST dot.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/381040019013?_mwBanner=1

Man I wish I had the cash to grab this Private Reserve FGP2 :banghead:
If someone wants to grab it, I've got $100 credit with SeeMore from the Extravaganza and I'll pay you $50 a month till it's paid off lol!

Last edited:
2 of 10. 2 is an awesome number. I'm half happy half sad it's not an M7 hahaha!

There is only 1 that is cooler than that.

Wonder where it is?

Putter really well with the Z3C yesterday, but just couldnt shake the m1 from being the long term gamer. I love this thing.

Putter really well with the Z3C yesterday, but just couldnt shake the m1 from being the long term gamer. I love this thing.

Love the m1 PR's, I'm an mFGP2 guy till I die, but damn I roll the M1's well.

Love the Z3c! It is definitely a gamer.

He came down, too. That putter used to be on there for $409.

Putted the PR m1 ala Jman for the first time Friday. Balance is amazing. Man, that face is way hotter than I expected! Still need a lot of work to get my distances down, but that thing feels great. And I converted someone else. Had to move my z3, but man, he was lights out with the thing. After a few minute adjustments, I can't see him putting anything else.

Back