SeeMore Putters Thread

I made sure I rolled it at the golf shop for over an hour. At first, I thought I would like the mallet center shaft putter. Then I decided to try the blade with offset and was making more with it. Ended up making 16 out of 20 putts from 12 feet. So I pulled the trigger. So far the honeymoon has been great.

I made sure I rolled it at the golf shop for over an hour. At first, I thought I would like the mallet center shaft putter. Then I decided to try the blade with offset and was making more with it. Ended up making 16 out of 20 putts from 12 feet. So I pulled the trigger. So far the honeymoon has been great.

Fantastic. Keep us posted. Welcome to Team SeeMore.

Any M7w users? I’ve been using an mFGP for a couple years and I’m sold on the rifle scope technology. The one thing I haven’t gotten completely comfortable with is the center shaft. I feel I would make a better stroke with my hands slightly forward. I’d like to hear thoughts on this from users of the M7w. Has anyone used both the center and offset SeeMores?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mini Giant DF continues to be clutch. I just need to hit the ball a smidge harder: I left 4-5 a couple rolls short but dead center. I have a double line drawn on my ball & when I putt it well, that line never wobbles & the ball dives into the hole.

Si5 and I have been getting along great. I have made some off the best putts this year and at the end of last year with this putter. Riflescope really helps and the sleek look of this head just makes it that much better. Loving this club

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I am sure these are great putters for some folks but not me. I tried a few the other day at Golf Galaxy and they just felt dead off the face and the roll matched. It was the only brand I tried, and I tied a little bit of everything they had new and used, that just felt dead off the face. I did like the design of the aid to keep proper stroke though. It was easy to use and really showed me if I wasn't clean on my stroke.

My Si2 continues to impress me! I’ve had it for a year now, and I’ve tried to take it out of the bag and play my Edel, but the Si2 just keeps performing! My aim, and speed control with it are SO much better than with my Edel! Just a great putter!!!! Mine has the aluminum insert for a better feel.
https://www.seemore.com/putters/black-si2-w-alum-insert-p1011.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am sure these are great putters for some folks but not me. I tried a few the other day at Golf Galaxy and they just felt dead off the face and the roll matched. It was the only brand I tried, and I tied a little bit of everything they had new and used, that just felt dead off the face. I did like the design of the aid to keep proper stroke though. It was easy to use and really showed me if I wasn't clean on my stroke.

I hated the feel of SeeMores until I tried the Giant, and the Si2 with the aluminum insert. All
Of the others always felt so hard to me....

My Si2 continues to impress me! I’ve had it for a year now, and I’ve tried to take it out of the bag and play my Edel, but the Si2 just keeps performing! My aim, and speed control with it are SO much better than with my Edel! Just a great putter!!!! Mine has the aluminum insert for a better feel.
https://www.seemore.com/putters/black-si2-w-alum-insert-p1011.html

Great to hear. Always happy to help. Feel free to reach out anytime. #allstate

So I picked up my first SeeMore putter last week from a fellow THP'er, and after 3-4 hours on the putting green Saturday I was feeling really good about it. I left thinking "is it in my head, or is this thing that good?" So I took it to the course yesterday for my normal group game, and received multiple comments about how good my putting was. The rifle scope tech is legit once you get used to the subtle changes it makes you take with alignment and head position. I have never putted with such a true line. My speed wasn't perfect all of the time, but I can't think of one putt where the putt didn't start exactly where I intended.

In short, thank you SeeMore and keep up the good work. I am sold, and would urge anyone who hasn't given them a roll to try it out.

So I picked up my first SeeMore putter last week from a fellow THP'er, and after 3-4 hours on the putting green Saturday I was feeling really good about it. I left thinking "is it in my head, or is this thing that good?" So I took it to the course yesterday for my normal group game, and received multiple comments about how good my putting was. The rifle scope tech is legit once you get used to the subtle changes it makes you take with alignment and head position. I have never putted with such a true line. My speed wasn't perfect all of the time, but I can't think of one putt where the putt didn't start exactly where I intended.

In short, thank you SeeMore and keep up the good work. I am sold, and would urge anyone who hasn't given them a roll to try it out.

Fantastic work! This is awesome. We are with you the entire way. #allstate

Episode 8 just dropped. Click HERE to listen. First ever podcast devoted solely to all things putting. Let us know your thoughts. Feel free to send us a note at info@seemore.com.

Dr. Bob Winters is one of the top golf-focused sports psychologists and golf instructors in the world. In this podcast you will meet Dr. Bob at his finest, in a fun introduction to his background, personality, and credentials. You will quickly understand why so many golfers say that golf and putting is 90% mental. Witty, insightful, and incredibly practical, Dr. Bob will have us all playing better golf and having a lot more fun while we do it!

Look for Dr. Bob to be a regular contributor in the months ahead, putting the “couch” into “The Putting Couch” podcast as he shares hilarious stories and amazing insights from his career as a player, instructor, friend, and one of the game’s top performance improvement coaches.

So you want to feel what it’s like to win on one of the world’s top tours? Before, during, and after? Or how to even get there in the first place?

In Episode 9 - "The Putting Couch" Podcast, Steven Tiley ~ CHAMPION ~ talks!! - Click HERE to Listen.

You do not want to miss this amazing journey of self-analysis, self-assessment, self-belief, and self-control in this riveting discussion with our good friend Steven Tiley, Winner this week of the European Golf Challenge Tour event Le Vaudreuil Golf Challenge. Steven goes into amazing detail, sharing his emotions, his strategies, and his physical and mental challenges brought on by the intense pressure of going wire to wire to win a life changing event on tour. ("the Putting Couch" Podcast ~ First ever podcast devoted solely to all things putting.)

Boom! M3 PR with copper insert FOUND! Only 119 on the bay which is insane.

Puts my copper PR hoard at...

M1(2), M2, M3, M7, M9, mFGP(2), mFGP2

Whaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt?

Also, this peach has been in the bag while testing the SuperStroke Claw grip for review....

cf55013d8fb7290ad0a4b50b637e0783.jpg

369823bf38c45a6a53754af28d99f261.jpg

fb397f52c83c0dc7be051d494f028d2f.jpg

Boom! M3 PR with copper insert FOUND! Only 119 on the bay which is insane.

Puts my copper PR hoard at...

M1(2), M2, M3, M7, M9, mFGP(2), mFGP2

Whaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt?

I think you have the copper medal locked up:alien:

Back