First Look: TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Designed with versatility in mind, the Hi-Toe is a bit of a departure from the MG wedges from this past year. If you want to learn about the MG wedges, we have a great THP TV spot shot at the Kingdom in Carlsbad with them that can be found here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/taylormade-milled-grind-wedges/

This new line will be formerly launched at the PGA Show this year and features more toe and heel relief as well as weight removed from the back to give it a higher center of gravity.

TM%20Wedges-L.jpg

Designed with versatility in mind, the Hi-Toe is a bit of a departure from the MG wedges from this past year. If you want to learn about the MG wedges, we have a great THP TV spot shot at the Kingdom in Carlsbad with them that can be found here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/taylormade-milled-grind-wedges/

This new line will be formerly launched at the PGA Show this year and features more toe and heel relief as well as weight removed from the back to give it a higher center of gravity.

TM%20Wedges-L.jpg
They look cool and like the pm

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

That is a great looking finish on there. Look of it is similar to another wedge I used to game and enjoyed. I would consider giving this a shake.

Good looking wedges. I like that the milling goes all the way out to the top and out to the toe.

DJ has one of these in his bag and reportedly loves it..

Love the high tow milled face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, its similar to the PM grind, but dammit these look good!

The finish on those looks amazing

That finish is easy on the eyes

Screen%20Shot%202018-01-05%20at%2010.44.36%20AM-L.png

Agree on the finish. I much prefer this to a satin or black.

Hmmmmm, 60* could be fun. Used to love my PM grind...

Look good and a smart design.

Yep, its similar to the PM grind, but dammit these look good!

The color choice is great. And like I said on social media, another companies take on a tech proven to work and help golfers is always a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great finish and the shape/design is proven and used by other companies.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Really seeing a shift in club design among companies basically providing the same (or similar) tech for fans of their brand.

I adore my PM Grinds, so these definitely peak my interest. I am intrigued by the 60* and that thing is beautiful.

that is one busy clubhead. i never gamed a pm grind, but looking down at address i found it pretty distracting. people who have them love them.

These have a great look to them! Also another intriguing option for a guy who tends to hit all of his wedges outside the middle of the club yet get away with it somehow? Who does that, you ask? this guy

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Agree on the finish. I much prefer this to a satin or black.
Yup. That finish is solid

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I love the finish but I still hate the full mill. Can't get comfortable looking at that.

Haha, I'm the opposite I wish they would bring it to standard wedges, I once saw a....proto....one from another OEM I hoped would make to to public release, but sadly it never did.

I like the color and the overall look but think the word Hi Toe is distracting.

I can't say I'm in love with this wedge, I'm not really a fan of that finish on any wedges to be fair though. I like the shape and the grooves across the face, the back of the club is a little busy but that's not a deal breaker.

Back