Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

I'm far too entertained by this :D

SwOXSoNh.jpg

Sad but true.

Yesterday, I was actually pretty surprised that Ricki was hitting it longer than JT off the tee but the combination of tbe F9 and the TP5x are certainly elevating his driving a notch. So hope that Ricki wins this tournament today.

Yesterday, I was actually pretty surprised that Ricki was hitting it longer than JT off the tee but the combination of tbe F9 and the TP5x are certainly elevating his driving a notch. So hope that Ricki wins this tournament today.

Me too. He was here before so I’m optimistic he gets it done this time.

Every time that yellow head flashed on screen, I smiled a little.

chamblee posted something on golf central yesterday about the change in rickie’s numbers. with f9, he is launching it about 1* higher (a little over 13* iirc), spinning it about 500rpm less (about 2,700 down to about 2,200 iirc), and peak height increased by like 20’ (110’ to about 130’ iirc). i may have some of that wrong, but basically higher launch lower spin. his peak height being so high was kin a crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You might get lucky with the shop having some of the different weights in the fitting cart and choking up.

If not, lead tape and choking up will be the closest thing you can do.

Might have to go in that direction but I generally play a jumbo grip on my driver so choking down makes an already narrow grip even worse. I'm not sure really why I keep chasing a new driver when my G25 performance has been so good for so long (the numbers on Trackman are solid but on course it is even better). Newer has to be better, right?

On the RF gaaaaiiinnnzzzzzz we know the driver is part of it, but let’s not forget the ball os a part too, everyone who’s hit the new TP’s has talked increases, combine those two things (ball and driver) together and BAM!

Also, TPT 16LKP installed, had to decrease the weights in the head though as it’s not CB’d. Playing a svelte D5 now, haha

On the RF gaaaaiiinnnzzzzzz we know the driver is part of it, but let’s not forget the ball os a part too, everyone who’s hit the new TP’s has talked increases, combine those two things (ball and driver) together and BAM!

I think balls across the board have gotten faster, but the interesting note here is that his club head speed increased during testing. It hadn't much previously. That could come from either swing altering, body altering or club head aero.

I think balls across the board have gotten faster, but the interesting note here is that his club head speed increased during testing. It hadn't much previously. That could come from either swing altering, body altering or club head aero.

Not saying it’s one or the other, especially as I’m playing the driver right now and seeing what it can do, but we always say the ball should be taken into account too.

chamblee posted something on golf central yesterday about the change in rickie’s numbers. with f9, he is launching it about 1* higher (a little over 13* iirc), spinning it about 500rpm less (about 2,700 down to about 2,200 iirc), and peak height increased by like 20’ (110’ to about 130’ iirc). i may have some of that wrong, but basically higher launch lower spin. his peak height being so high was kin a crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just heard on TGC that he had gained 10 yards and was hitting more fairways since his move from the F8 to F9, that’s massive for a tour pro. Swing changes, shaft, ball, whatever, when someone like Fowler can gain 10 yards in a year it’s gonna get noticed.

Not saying it’s one or the other, especially as I’m playing the driver right now and seeing what it can do, but we always say the ball should be taken into account too.

No doubt. Definitely all elements should be considered.

So I have my F9 fitting tomorrow. And I just loaded up on TP5’s. Does this mean I can expect Ricky like gains?

I’ve got this in course right now with a rogue silver in it.

Stepped up on the 8th and said “I’m just going to draw this one around the corner” and did exactly that hahaha

Plenty of control in this head. Still sounds incredible.

So I have my F9 fitting tomorrow. And I just loaded up on TP5’s. Does this mean I can expect Ricky like gains?

Anything less is a disappointment right?

Well I was already seeing more ballspeed In the hitting bay at Golftown. 4-5 mph on average. My dispersion was a little crazy but that’s my swing in general. I’m hoping the fitting gets me a shaft that maximizes the b/s and keeps the ball in play. Then hit the course with the TP5 and dominate the dojo.

This thing is so much better than my F7.

There’s a drivable par 4 here that was playing 274 yards today into the wind. I was able to carry the ball past the pin

Pretty outstanding for me actually. Rogue silver might not be the perfect shaft but it’s performing really well with the head.

There’s a drivable par 4 here that was playing 274 yards today into the wind. I was able to carry the ball past the pin

Pretty outstanding for me actually. Rogue silver might not be the perfect shaft but it’s performing really well with the head.

Thats our Captain!

Capidan Leading by example!

He plays the x but I think we can approve this

First time on the course with Canadan and the F9. The distance was surprising. The drive on 16 was into the wind and still carried onto the green. Since I first experienced the F9 I’ve enjoyed the sound. Obviously the sound is a little different when I hit it, compared to Canadan! I didn’t hit it today as the Rogue shaft is not suitable for my game. However, I enjoyed watching the ball get pummeled.

Back