Live From the 2019 PGA Merchandise Show

It’s SO much fun and I’m trying to do y’all proud. I have aged two days in one and we aren’t even at opening day. We have great things planned though.

You're killing it Molten.

So glad you are holding it down @molten, Love seeing the pics while resting on my couch.

NEED lots of apparel and footwear pictures.

So glad you are holding it down @molten, Love seeing the pics while resting on my couch.

You bet! Kick back and enjoy. You may get a shout out in tomorrow’s videos. Maybe. Theoretically.

Well I will be watching and listening. Make sure you stretch in the AM, @JB will be moving rapidly.

Any brands in particular? Thursday will be apparel heavy. Footwear might be both days.

Will warn you now, apparel and footwear can sometimes be sketchy in what we can photo, and some brands just flat out say hey don’t photo this. It doesn’t always make sense, but what do I know about free publicity?

Any brands in particular? Thursday will be apparel heavy. Footwear might be both days.

Would love to get your guys take on the stitch apparel. Looks great on their site, just haven’t taken the plunge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to get your guys take on the stitch apparel. Looks great on their site, just haven’t taken the plunge.

I will try to get an read on it if I can. I got yelled at for taking the stitch photo I already posted (you can see her in the photo actually) so it might be hard to get photos.

I will try to get an read on it if I can. I got yelled at for taking the stitch photo I already posted (you can see her in the photo actually) so it might be hard to get photos.

Haha saw that above, thanks man.

Awesome updates! This is going to be fun thread to follow

Will warn you now, apparel and footwear can sometimes be sketchy in what we can photo, and some brands just flat out say hey don’t photo this. It doesn’t always make sense, but what do I know about free publicity?

Ah yes, I miss the threats from apparel companies.

Ah yes, I miss the threats from apparel companies.

So far the best response was from the rookie. Who knew an attorney was the way to go

Peter Millar footwear, New Balance, ECCO, just to name a few and yes @molten you are taknig some great behind the scenes pics! Keep it up

Always love the THP coverage of the show. Looking awesome so far. So much cool stuff in just the setup photos. Really excited for all this brings!!

I guess I am not getting much work done tomorrow.

The booths look so big. I am amazed how they set those up so fast.

Peter Millar footwear, New Balance, ECCO, just to name a few and yes @molten you are taknig some great behind the scenes pics! Keep it up

Long distance lens!!! ?

It’s SO much fun and I’m trying to do y’all proud. I have aged two days in one and we aren’t even at opening day. We have great things planned though.

You are killing it thank you for the awesome effort!

Just got home from a long day. You guys are killing it!!! Ready for tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

This was an entertaining follow today. Well done Molten. Can’t wait to see what is in store for the rest of the week. Hopefully some new indoor simulator stuff..??

Would love to hear more about Stitch, especially if they are bringing out more carry bags. I wanted to like the SL1 bag so badly but the single strap killed it for me.

Back