Range Days - Behind the Scenes - THP Live Contest

GG and Canadan spent close to 6 hours today working on things through video chat.
We are really excited for the 1st episode to be recorded and then put out to everybody. I would expect it before week's end or close.

GG and Canadan spent close to 6 hours today working on things through video chat.
We are really excited for the 1st episode to be recorded and then put out to everybody. I would expect it before week's end or close.

That’s good stuff!

Eager to watch it. A friend of mine who just joined THP has loved his G400. He is thinking of moving to the G410 and will want to watch this for sure.

This should draw a lot of attention as the Ping g400 has been a real winner over the last year. Pretty interested to see what kind of data comes up between the 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eager to watch it. A friend of mine who just joined THP has loved his G400. He is thinking of moving to the G410 and will want to watch this for sure.

the way it sounds like you're advertising that F9, I'm shocked hahaha #Mr150BallSpeed

Really want to see this with wedges, I know they're personal, and the grinds can change things for people, but it would be a topic that really interests me.

the way it sounds like you're advertising that F9, I'm shocked hahaha #Mr150BallSpeed

Hey, I tried to push him to the F9, but he is a Ping man. So you are going to give him what he wants, right here on Range Days.

Hey, I tried to push him to the F9, but he is a Ping man. So you are going to give him what he wants, right here on Range Days.

he’s a ping man until you keep blasting it past him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Such a fun way to geek out over golf tech & hopefully learn something new.

It might not be as sexy as pounding drivers deep, but I'd love to see some of the new putter stroke analyzer tech used/discussed - to see how the latest putters are working. What does THP have in terms of monitoring putter strokes?

Such a fun way to geek out over golf tech & hopefully learn something new.

It might not be as sexy as pounding drivers deep, but I'd love to see some of the new putter stroke analyzer tech used/discussed - to see how the latest putters are working. What does THP have in terms of monitoring putter strokes?

A GCQuad

JB, what info does the GCQuad give you for a putting stroke? I've never done a SAM lab. Would that be more detailed, or does the GCQuad essentially do the same job?

And in your opinion, what would the most important data be for a putting stroke? Face angle at impact I suppose would be critical. Angle of attack (or degrees loft at impact - which I guess are actually 2 different things)? Anything else?

JB, what info does the GCQuad give you for a putting stroke? I've never done a SAM lab. Would that be more detailed, or does the GCQuad essentially do the same job?

And in your opinion, what would the most important data be for a putting stroke? Face angle at impact I suppose would be critical. Angle of attack (or degrees loft at impact - which I guess are actually 2 different things)? Anything else?

This should help

will the video be shared here or will it have its own thread?
Just want to make sure I don't miss it.

will the video be shared here or will it have its own thread?
Just want to make sure I don't miss it.

It will have its own thread.
You can subscribe to THPGolf at YouTube and never miss a video.
You can also catch all videos on our home page as they go up, as there is a separate large player in the middle of the screen.
You can also download the THP Mobile App and all THP TV content is right there as it goes up.

This should help

Thanks JB! Can't wait to see some putter tech explained & examined more closely !

You can also catch all videos on our home page as they go up, as there is a separate large player in the middle of the screen.
You can also download the THP Mobile App and all THP TV content is right there as it goes up.

This is the best way. Actually watched some THP content from the past last weekend. Saw @jdtox getting fit at Club Champion.

You should see his clubhead speed when @JB speeds up the video!

This is the best way! I watched some THP content from the past over the weekend when @jdtox was getting fit at Club Champion.

You should see his club head speed when @JB speeds up the video.

Back