Free Equipment, Fitting & Trip to Vegas: 2019 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

Would love to get in on this one. Dates are during my birthday too. What a present this would be. Can't wait for sign ups.

Very cool, Vegas TPC and Caesars - sounds like a blast.

Color me interested - always use some UST for the Cobra gear

Always wondered what color interested would be. :D

Perhaps:
DtCWXD7V4AAJxg9.jpg:large

This is awesome. Plus I'm overdue to go to Vegas.

sounds like a perfect first trip to Vegas. Sign me up!

sounds like a perfect first trip to Vegas. Sign me up!

Me too! Never been either and I already had my bachelor party. Perfect first trip.

@jb have you had discussions with Ben Hogan as far as a then sending a representative or two? I would really like to get the chance to be fit by Danny Le and play a round with Cory or Tyler again. They are a lot of fun! Might not be late night shuffleboard in Vegas, .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Vegas, I love Golf and I love golf equipment.
It's the THP Triangle....

I love it !!

This would like become the most expensive free trip ever. Been way too long since I’ve been back out there. Gotta be at least 6+ years after going once or twice for the 10 prior years.

I've never been to Vegas. I can only hope.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Amazing how it works out that I was just looking at taking a trip to Vegas and then I see this thread?

Seriously though sounds like yet another amazing trip from THP.

What a phenomenal opportunity! Been looking at the BH gear this winter and it’s really something else... sharp looking clubs for sure!

Never been to Vegas, sounds like a perfect introduction!

Vegas baby!! Hell yeah, UST and Vegas in April at the hotel with the best buffet on the strip. Sign me up!

Vegas baby!! Hell yeah, UST and Vegas in April at the hotel with the best buffet on the strip. Sign me up!

I have dreams of Throwing the Dice with you Tadashi70 that would be a good time.
Vegas is like Disney World for adults I have been there 10-12 times but never played golf there.

I have dreams of Throwing the Dice with you Tadashi70 that would be a good time.
Vegas is like Disney World for adults I have been there 10-12 times but never played golf there.

No dreams, roll the dice and let’s see if we can go tear it up!!!

I’ll be throwing my name in the hat for this one! Perfect vacation after tax season and I’ve never been to Vegas! Can’t think of a better group to go pop by Vegas cherry with!

Ooooo this is right before the anniversary so should be a no brainier entry for me!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Count me in

My wife and I got married in Vegas, I have friends in Vegas and THP seems to love the Vegas. Check, check and check. Let's do this.

Signup for this one will be quite early in 2019 for those following along.

Well that’s an exciting announcement

Signups coming fast and furious over the next few weeks.

UST/Ben Hogan/Vegas and all for free, 2 people are going to have the time of their lives!

Back