My Fitting at UST Mamiya

Wow, that's gonna get a lot of guys' ears perked up! Can't wait to hear more when it's time.

I’m not going to give away too many details, but Canadan was able to get better consistency and similar (slightly more) distance to his current shaft with graphite.

All done with the same heads.

This is awesome.

Pretty fun way to start the week off right there fellas!

I’m not going to give away too many details, but Canadan was able to get better consistency and similar (slightly more) distance to his current shaft with graphite.

That is interesting. I have never really given graphite a fare shake due to old preconceived notions from graphite iron shafts from years past. My time at THP has been an eye opening experience in many regards. The UST Recoil has never been something I have even remotely considered. But, I am second guessing a lot of things that I always viewed as absolutes for the most part.

Cobra F9, M5 or EF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be fun to see what Dan gets fitted to. He has such a smooth swing yet produces great club speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More consistent?! My lord, Danny has done work today

#TeamRecoil

That's crazy.. I've never considered graphite shafts in my irons but now I need to go get fit and try them out myself

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just what Dan needs, more consistency :alien: Not too many details? We need the details haha! This is awesome.

With Bridgestone Tour B RX still?

Whhooooaaaa! That’s cool

What was his spin and what ball was used?

That video is going to be great! What a nice set up for fittings also wow

Cannot wait for the content to come out to find out more details!

As a devout graphite iron and wedge shaft user, I hope to one day get the opportunity to get fit by King Danny!

That is interesting. I have never really given graphite a fare shake due to old preconceived notions from graphite iron shafts from years past. My time at THP has been an eye opening experience in many regards. The UST Recoil has never been something I have even remotely considered. But, I am second guessing a lot of things that I always viewed as absolutes for the most part.

graphite has come a very long way in a short period of time. it's very much on my radar in december, assuming the fitter recommends it. i have tested it before, but was ultimately recommended steel.

Just as I was debating going back to steel....this thread slaps me in the face. I don't have Dan's swing so I probably need to stick with graphite.

Super interested to follow along and see the results.

Just as I was debating going back to steel....this thread slaps me in the face. I don't have Dan's swing so I probably need to stick with graphite.

The combo we ended up with gave such an incredible resulting feedback. I felt like I was absolutely nutting the ball.

Thats awesome

The combo we ended up with gave such an incredible resulting feedback. I felt like I was absolutely nutting the ball.
This is a scary thought.. I can't wait to see the scores you start posting Dan!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back